YOUTH

Taehyung pants his way to the school's restroom, well this restroom is for the baseball team, he is a cheer dancer, the cheerleader to be exact.

He was with his own team ever since three years ago, second year of his highschool, he really wanted to join in for the cheerdance group, so he audition and he was in.

He got promoted a year after, when his bestfriend, Kim Seokjin decided to back out for being the leader, so he replaced him politely.

They were still bestfriend, they aren't that kind of a judgemental aliens around the school, people isn't like that since it's year 2030.

So they are aware of boys into skirt, dresses and short shorts. Taehyung always love to cross dress but he isn't that type to go out into skirts, one of his reason why he decided to join the cheerdance group is that, he will wear short skirts and cute white shoes with small heels as he dance and twirl.

You already know that feeling tho.

Every cheerdancers isn't really allowed inside the baseball team's restroom, not until they were done. They have their own restroom which is away from the boys.

But guh, Taehyung just wanted to see his boyfriend, it's already five in the afternoon anyways and everyone is out for a party, since that certain someone Taehyung don't know have invited everyone.

So why not?

He is a cheerdancer and his boyfriend is a baseball captain, best couple ever. That's what they called them at school, they were superiors. "Gguk?" He called out, the shower from the last row suddenly turned up. He smiled knowingly.

He excitedly walked into it and knocked at the glass blurry door, Jeongguk smirked and opened it before looking at Taehyung up and down.

Taehyung is wearing a very black short skirt, his top were a crop top, it was colored with white center and the sleeves were black too, but it has it's yellow stripes with their school printed name.

"Hi handsome.." Taehyung seductively greeted him, his hands were under his skirt as pulled them up slowly, but again, for he was teasing Jeongguk, he immediately pulled it down.

"Hey there cutie pie.." Jeongguk greeted back and immediately he didn't waste his time on dragging Taehyung inside the not so large cubicle. He let out a soft giggles.

Taehyung's hands were on Jeongguk's shoulders they swayed their bodies together, Jeongguk has his hands into his waist, both were smiling as they missed eachother too much, connecting their forehead into eachother.

Jeongguk look at Taehyung's innocent but full of lust eyes. "How's life baby?" Taehyung raised his brows at him which Jeongguk shrugged.

"Life is nothing but awesome, how are you ggukie?" Jeongguk licked his lips.

"In love.." and as soon as Taehyung look up he instantly made their lips collide which Taehyung jumps and hummed into his lips, hooking his arms around Jeongguk's neck, it cause his skirt to pull up a bit, his tan skin from his inner thighs were showing.

Taehyung let Jeongguk inside his mouth as soon as he lick his bottom lips, Taehyung smiled after opening his mouth, Jeongguk invited himself in and explore every inch of Taehyung's taste.

Brushing and kissing eachother isn't really new to them, they always do that since they have been eachother's boyfriend since two years. But making love in the school's restroom is something new, and they want to try everything with eachother. They don't care what it cost.

"Give me your safe words hun." Taehyung breath after they pull away from eachother, Jeongguk says that.

"youth, my youth is yours gguk." Taehyung prompted and both immediately kissed eachother once again, Jeongguk put Taehyung into his arms as he jumps into Jeongguk's torso.

Jeongguk caressed his soft white thighs as Taehyung moaned into the kiss, Jeongguk deepened the kiss by leaning Taehyung on the cold wall, the coldness made Taehyung gasp for air.

After then he puts him down, and he instantly move him around, Taehyung leaned his hands into the white tiles as Jeongguk squeezed his ass, Taehyung made his mouth into a soft owed and Jeongguk leaned closer to his ears.

He didn't prepped him, he didn't scissors his hole with his fingers as he immediately push his strap into Taehyung's tight hole, Taehyung look at his side meeting Jeongguk's lips.

Taehyung pulled away from the kissed when Jeongguk thrusted into his sweet spot, Jeongguk always know where and how to stimulate Taehyung. He knows exact where he should be pleasuring him, he loves it so much, and fuck this is how he likes being bottomed by Jeongguk.

"Ngh ahg f-fuck Jeon-ngguk!!" Taehyung moaned out loud not even minding of a student, or a teacher would had the chance to heard them.

"Fuck baby s-so tight..." Jeongguk cursed as he had Taehyung's waist on his gripped, Jeongguk was beside his ears, Taehyung could feel his warm breath against his soft ears.

"M-Make it fast p-please-Ahhh!!" Jeongguk don't need for him to tell him twice and he immediately make his thrust go faster, Taehyung was gripping the railings of the soap holdings tightly, he was waving forward and backwards.

Letting Jeongguk barrel into him very fast and hard, both were trying to chase their orgasms, Taehyung's eyes were unnoticeable as it rolled at he back of his head.

"I-Im go-gonna cum!" Taehyung started to stutter his words and Jeongguk made it more faster making both of them crazy as they reached heaven.

Jeongguk splurted his substance inside Taehyung's warm bind, Taehyung squirted his cum into the tiles and into the floor, both pants as Jeongguk slowly pulls down, watching as his own cum rushed their own ways into Taehyung's inner thighs.

"fuck why are you so sexy, babe.." Jeongguk complimented him and Taehyung's legs shakes at the words, he shudders feeling his sensitiveness all over his body as Jeongguk roam his hands around his ass.

"so fucking sexy, and all mine right honey?" Taehyung bit his lips and nod, he turned around and Jeongguk immediately placed his rough and big hands into Taehyung's waist.

"all yours ggukie.." Taehyung mumbled and Jeongguk smiles.

"all mine."