SHAPE OF YOU

"seriously?" Jimin exclaimed as he looked at the rear view mirror only to faced the most disgusting thing ever.

Taehyung was kissing Jeongguk, his boyfriend. In the back of his fucking car, they were both drunk and lost, and he is aware of that.

He was always been the thirdwheeler eversince both jocks Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jeongguk officially made it to the boyfriend thingy, but we all know who tops.

He was always there, driving when they cant, taking care of their asses. Well, he isnt complaining tho, since he loves them both.

Taehyung is always be his bestfriend for life, and he doesnt like Jeongguk. No way.

That man is only and reserved for Taehyung.

"can you both stop fucking at my car?" He exclaimed making them both looked at him, but a smirked came out from Jeongguk's swollen lips causing for him to rolled his eyes.

he cant stop them.

"drive drive drive baby mochi!!" and for the last time, he drove again.

_

Jimin is used to it.

Jimin is used to it.

Jimin is used to it.

But.

"WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE ON MY FUCKING CAR YOU FUCKING HORNY ASSHOLES!!" He shouted but it didnt stop them from taking their jeans off.

Taehyung smiled slyly and saud, "Can you please make a radio play for us?"

And so 'Shape of you' is on the radio, Jimin sighed seeing how Taehyung's body rolled over Jeongguk's clothed member.

"Fucking bitches, ill fucking kill you both." He whispered and immediately speed up to their achingly apartment.

Taehyung took off his underwear with a moan as he felt Jeongguk's stares making holes deep into his big and round plumbing ass. He yelped at the sudden slap coming from the younger.

He could always careless when it comes to pleasure.

"Why am I friends with you again?" Jimin asked without looking at them, the rear view mirror was now covered with his handkerchief, which thankfully a black one.

"Because..." Taehyung slowly sinked in and the raven boy sighs loudly holding those ass gently as Taehyung chuckle at his boyfriend's movements.

"You gave me your books to prevent me from detentions honey, now keep driving.." Taehyung says because that's the truth, Jimin gave him his books so Taehyung couldn't get a letter from detention, and Jeongguk and him became acquaintances when Taehyung introduced him as his boyfriend.

"Ahhh..." He moaned out loud, which makes Jimin speed up again.

Stupid apartment. Too far-flung.

"F-Fuck baby ahh, k-keep doing that." Jeongguk says processing of slapping Taehyung's swollen ass, he bit his lips, bouncing it from whilst facing Jeongguk with his back.

The raven could see how Taehyung managed to pull this kind of body even when he always eats alot. And that's the main reason why, he loves him.

He loves him from the inside, and his outside frame.

"You look so good for me, yeah?" Taehyung nod his head timbering Jeongguk on snatching his hair gently pulling it up so he could meet those dangerous eyes.

"Hmm?" Taehyung's eyes rolled into the back of his head.

"O-Only yours J-Jeongguk.." He satisfyingly nod his head with a beautiful smile. Taehyung moaned and moaned until he stops midway.

"P-Please move guk, I-I can't anymore.." and so Jeongguk shouldn't be told twice. He then gripped into that sinful waist and bang inside with a splurt of pre-cums beside their skins.

"Ah! ah!!" Taehyung's eyes crossed, as if they were really inside their own bedroom, he literally forgets about Jimin but what not, they were both drunk.

And to his final released, he squirted into Jimin's seats, and into the carpeted floor of his car. "What the fuck?" Taehyung sheepishly smiled, even though he was really tired and so wreck.

Jeongguk moved out not waiting for him to get the hint that Taehyung was still sensitive, makes the man squirms and he chuckled, kissing the temple.

"I love you."

"WHAT THE FUCK YOU JUST PEED ON MY BACK REST!!"

"I love you too, ggu..."

"UGH FUCKING HELL I HATE YOU BOTH, GET THE FUCK OUT!!"