TREAT YOU BETTER

Taehyung look at himself in the mirror.
His eyes were swollen and red and a patch of black and dark red stained from a punch was painted beside his lips, his eyes were red and a cut from his forehead were clearly visible.

He would be happy if this is a joke but it isn't, his boyfriend has been punching for almost a week now, and he knows it's a hard time for him, but his boyfriend will never let him go.

He was at their bathroom, and his boyfriend was still on their living room probably all wasted and such, he came from that club down the streets and came home late, it's already 1 in the morning.

Taehyung waited for him, but all he got was this.

His friends have told him beforehand, they told him to let go because Jung Hoseok doesn't deserve him at the first place ever, they even joked that Jeongguk deserved him better.

His ex boyfriend before Hoseok, but Jeongguk leaves him, he go away without anything. He leaves him to Germany because he is getting married.

He don't know what to do that time, he cry because he loves Jeongguk so much, which makes him angry and mad, and furious, and jealous.

Jeongguk should be his at first place. If Jeongguk didn't leave and marry someone then he would be happy now, not like this.

And only he did cry at that moment, he cried and tried to hurt himself more and more, because he thinks that's all he deserves.

Getting hurt and bruises.

"TAEHYUNG?!" he jumps when a knocked from the door, more like a bang from the door ram around the cold and dark bathroom.

"Y-Yes?" He asked, his eyes were teary because he just realized something, he is miserable. All of this are his punishment and isn't he hurt enough?

"IM GOING OUT, BETTER GET ME FOOD WHEN I COME BACK!!" he bit his lips, trying not to shout at Hoseok again, because he will hurt him even more if he does.

Even if the door is locked, he has a spare key, and he will do anything to hurt Taehyung. "Okay.." he only sighs and as he heard him walking away, he runs his hands into his hair, releasing the breath that he didn't know he was holding.

And as he heard him walks out of the room he screams.

At the top of his lungs. Because it just hurt so bad, so bad that he can kill himself in any ways he can.

He wants Jeongguk. Not a man like Hoseok.

_

Taehyung was now walking at the grocery store. Just like Hoseok said, he should get him food, and he better do what he wants.

He sighs as he look for vegetables.

He was wearing Jeongguk's hoodie today, it makes him more calm than tensed, he was wearing his hood because he don't want people to see his face, it's bruised from last night.

He frowned, Jeongguk again?

He is happy now, maybe he more happy than what he will with Taehyung. Maybe he was even more happier because they'll have their children, or maybe he was even the happiest because, he was away from Taehyung.

He was away from him.

He bit his lips, trying to hide his face into the hoodie more further as he looked down trying not to cry at a grocery store, but he let out a sob which is really loud.

He immediately grab the things he wanted and turn around only to bumped at someone hard.
"I-Im sorry.." he says and immediately took his goods and walked away only to be grab back.