3

CHAPTER THREE
I slowly woke up to a huge headache on the cold floor. I slowly sat up against the wall and leaned against it. I ran my hand through my hair and took a deep breath. I looked at my outfit, I was in a t-shirt and shorts.
"She's awake." Amber whispered and came into the room.
"Just leave me alone." I whispered and hugged my knees.
"And why would I do that when I have my own punching bag?" She said picking me up and throwing me into the wall. I slowly got up and as I did she punched me in the stomach, making me go down. She picked me up and pushed me against the wall, she then started choking me.
"A-A-Amber" I choked out. She cocked her head to the side, the way a puppy would when it heard a weird noise.
"Luna" She said, pressing harder. My body went limp and she let go. I went to my hands and knees. She grabbed me by my hair, pulling me up, she pushed me against the wall again.
She punched me in the face, then my stomach. I leaned forward and she picked me up so I was slightly over her and rammed me into the opposite wall. My breath was gone, just before I was going to take a breath she started choking me again. She held her strong grip on my neck and punched me in the stomach, again, and again, and again. Each time she punched me, she pressed harder and harder on my throat.
"Amber.... Please...." I choked out. She looked at me and let go of my neck. I fell to my knees, I took a deep breath and fell onto my side, holding my stomach. I closed my eyes.
"Nope. Not yet." She said and pulled me up. I hissed and opened my eyes as she pushed me up against the wall, She held my right arm above my head and my left hung loose by my side. She put her hand into a fist and felt for my heart. She was going to punch my heart. My breathing escalated. She just chuckled.
"One.....Two.....Three....." She said and punched my heart. I held my chest in pain, and went to my knees and then to the floor onto my back. I held my heart and shut my eyes, trying to breathe through the pain, i felt someone over me and slowly opened my eyes.
"Amber, are you done? You have a phone call?" Jamie said, opening the door.
"Almost, tell them I'll call them back." She said and Jamie left. She picks me up by my hair and throws me against the wall, pushing on my chest. I hiss in pain, I can't breathe. I open my mouth to tell her to stop but nothing makes it to my lips. She lifts her hand and punches me in the stomach. She lifts her other hand and I fall to the ground. I slowly close my eyes. She flips me onto my back and punches me continuously in the stomach.
*ten minutes later*
"Thanks for the small workout." She says and leaves me on the floor half conscious. I slowly drift off a few minutes later.

Damphir जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें