10

CHAPTER TEN
My face contorted into a pained expression as I felt the cold metal enter my thigh. The turning of the metal made me groan in pain and my breathing hitch. My body drained of all energy. I sat against the wall allowing Jamie to stab me just so Rayne wouldn't get hurt. The pain stopped and I heard the footsteps go away from me. I heard chains rattle and I was picked up. My hands chained above my head, having me hang. I felt something pierce my back and I screamed.
"It hurts, doesn't it?" She said hissing behind me. I slowly opened my eyes to see a whip in her hand. It quickly disappeared behind me. I felt another sharp pain on my back. She kept going on for another hour. I couldn't move and I was about to pass out.
"Jamie..... please stop...." I whispered. The whip dropped to the ground and I took a shaky breath and hissed, "I-I hate you." As she came in front of me.
"What did you say to me?" She said, raising her fist to hit me.
"No! Please don't!" I screamed.
"It's her or you." She hissed at me.
"Me." I whispered as she picked up the whip. She hit me again and again and again for what felt like forever.
My vision blurred and my strength vanished. She unhooked me from the chains and I fell onto my back. I whimpered in pain.
"GET UP!" She yelled at me.
I tried my hardest to get up but I couldn't.
"GET THE FUCK UP!" She yelled again.
"Shut up!" I screamed at her.
"What did you just say to me!" She said grabbing my throat, choking me against the wall.
"N-no-nothing." I choked out weakly.
"That's what I thought." She said throwing me over to Rayne. She left and I slowly sat up and watched the door close. I looked at Rayne and saw a red bump forming on her forehead. I slowly lifted my hand up to her head and brushed the bump. She groaned and her eyes fluttered open.
"Hey...." I whispered.
"Luna... you're bleeding." She said sitting up, seeing the blood seeping through my shirt.
"I'm fine Rayne." I said and sat slowly against the wall, wincing at the pain.
"No you aren't Luna." She said standing up and walking over to the door.
"Rayne. Stop." I hissed trying to get up, only to fall back in pain.
"No. It's not okay, you aren't fine. Okay." She said and pounded on the door. The pain getting over bearable, I passed out.