27

Chapter Twenty-Seven
"I do know you Damphir, you were the one who killed my sister" She hisses out and pulls herself out of the dent in the wall. I look at her, stunned.
"No... Alice didn't have a sister." I said shaking my head. "Don't joke." I hissed and punched her in the stomach, she barely moved, she barely felt it.
"Oh yes she did, I had been gone for so long she wanted me dead, but I came home that week, you were dealing with the hunters and she got caught in the middle of your dumb quarrel. You were the one who killed her, you did it." She hissed in my face. I grabbed her throat and pushed her against the wall, choking her.
"No. No I didn't! I tried to stop it!" I hissed looking into her eyes. She grabbed my hands and pulled them off of her throat and without a second to move or to think she plunged a syringe into my chest. My eyes went wide as I gasped for air. She smirked and grabbed a vile from her pocket, holding it in front of my face.
"And now you're gonna have to either kill her or die." She hissed in my ear and smashed the vile under her foot. I grabbed at my chest, trying to get it out, trying to stop it from moving.

"Luna?" Jamie said rushing over to me as I fell to the ground, Amber was already gone.
"C-Can't...br-breathe..." I stuttered out, gasping for air.
"What happened?" She said trying to get me to sit up against the wall. I grabbed at the glass vile that was shattered and she knew. "No no no..." She said trying to get something out of the glass. "I- there's nothing.." She growled and threw the rest of the glass at the wall.
"Rayne, you need to get up there again, we're gonna have to wait this out again..." She said looking at Rayne, who looked extremely worried. I pulled Jamie down and looked at her.
"N-no..." I gasped out, I'm not going to kill her, but I'm not gonna wait this out. It wasn't like last time, and Jamie knew it.
"She's gotta have another vile... she has to..." She said looking at me to the door. She got up and started banging on the door.
"Not happening Jamie, Luna dies or Rayne does." I heard muffled from the other side. I bit my lip as the pain came back. I looked up to Rayne and mouthed stay.
"Rayne, get on those beams now!" Jamie said holding me as I shook in pain. All I felt was pain, all I could hear was her rushing blood.
"Let me help," Rayne said, trying to get to me, trying to get her wrist to me.
"N-No..." I hissed out and tried to turn over, I won't do that again. I could feel my body shutting down.
"Keep her safe.." I whispered to Jamie.
"No, no this isn't happening." Jamie hissed out and went back to the door, slamming her fists against the door. "Amber this isn't right!!" She yelled.
"This is justice" Amber said behind the door.

"I-I didn't... I didn't kill Alice..." I choked out painfully. "I didnt..." I whispered out.
"You killed my little sister and you're living, your death will be justice." She hisses from behind the door.
"So what? Either she kills another innocent or she dies? That isn't much of a choice" Jamie says
"Rayne made that choice." Amber said.
"This isn't justice, your sister wouldn't want this." Jamie said and I heard the door being unlocked.
"I-I didn't kill her..." I said painfully.
"Yes you did. That's why you deserve to die painfully." She hissed out and kicked Jamie down to the ground.
"I-I didn't." I whispered
"Stop saying that." She hissed at me getting in my face.
"I didn't." I said looking at her blurry figure. I could smell her blood.
"Stop lying, I saw you." She hissed and punched me in the stomach. I growled and grabbed her neck quickly and held her head in front of my face.
"Antidote... now." I hissed out, my fangs sharper than ever. She quickly grabbed a blue vile from her pocket and handed it to me, I let her go and she quickly ran out. "Jamie... help..." I choked out as I was hit with another wave of pain.
Jamie was quickly in front of me and made me open my mouth, pouring the antidote into my mouth.
"It's going to taste really bad but you need to swallow." She says quickly covering my mouth before I spit it out. She plugs my nose forcing me to swallow so I can breathe. "It's going to take a few minutes, just wait." She says sitting next to me.
"Can I come down?" Rayne asked from the beam.
"Yes, but don't come too close yet. You already tried giving her your blood, she can't do that again" Jamie said looking at me. Sweat beads covered my face and arms as the pain slowly went away.
"Is she going to be okay?" Rayne asked, looking at me.
"She's gonna need a few days to heal but yes, she'll be just fine."