12

CHAPTER TWELVE
Rayne's POV
"If you want to know what a person fears losing the most look at what they look at when they are scared most." She says. Jamie looked at Luna, as did I and she was staring at me with fear in her eyes. I felt a sharp pain pierce my leg and I screamed at the top of my lungs. Jamie kept slicing and stabbing me in the legs and stomach. She stopped after forever. I looked to Luna, her eyes red and she was pulling on the chains.
"Almost there. Now watch your friend Rayne, see what she becomes." She said and stabbed me in the leg again. I looked to Luna in helplessness.
She screamed, her canine teeth becoming sharp and she pulled on the chains harder. My vision started to blur and I heard a clunk and Jamie fell, I heard the chains rattling. I saw Luna in my vision and she ripped the cuffs off and lifted me up.
"No one is home besides her, I'll get you fixed up." She said and kicked down the door, putting me on the nearest couch.  She went into a different room and came back and patched me up.

My vision was clearing up. I heard a scream as I stared at my legs, I saw Luna fall to the ground. She got shot in the leg. Her canine teeth shifted back into barely a point, and her eyes changed back to dark grey, her eyes slowly fluttering close. I felt something go on my face and I gasped taking in the chemical that was on whatever it was, blacking out also.

I woke up to someone whimpering, my eyes fluttered open. I looked around to where the whimpering was coming from, Luna. She was being tasered in the side in the corner of the room.
I groaned as I sat up holding my head. "Stop hurting her." I hiss slowly getting up. "Get away from her!" I yelled. I ran at her and pushed Jamie out of the way. She just chuckled and stepped away. I looked at Luna. Her mouth slightly open, her canine teeth sharp and pushing into her lip. Her eyes opened slightly when the pain stopped. Her eyes were dark and she had bags under her eyes.
"Rayne...." She whispered. I felt a huge shock go through my side. I fell to the ground in extreme pain.