5

CHAPTER FIVE
She kicked me in the side and I turned over onto my back, eyes closed, and my breathing slowing. I heard shuffling and someone touched my wrist. I slowly opened my eyes and looked at Jamie.
"You'll never beat me, You've never been able to." She said and pulled me up. She picked me up bridal style and carried me into a bedroom. She unlocked the door and put me on the bed.
"You need to sleep." She said and left.
I was too tired to argue with her, I quickly drifted off to sleep

"That Bitch!!!" I woke up to someone yelling. I heard something crash against the door and a key being put into the lock.
"Amber! We don't even know if it is her!" Jamie said and the door stopped rattling.
"There is no one that looks like that bitch we have in there. She lied. She gets punished more. Go away if you don't want to help." She hissed and the door opened.
Amber walked in with a knife in her hand and Jamie was gone. She closed the door.
"I don't like people lying to me." She hissed walking over to me. She punched me in the rib. I immediately curled into a ball, hissing out in pain.
"I didn't lie!" I slowly stood up. "My family is dead." I said looking her in the eyes, I knew what she was talking about.
"Why are you on the fucking news then!?" She yelled at me, stabbing my leg. I went down and held my leg. She pulled the knife out.
"You asked if I had family, nothing about friends." I said, my blood clotting quickly. I stayed down. She looked at my hands.
"Move your hands." She hissed.
"Why?" I asked already knowing the answer. She grabbed and moved my hands. She smirked and cut my hand. I hissed out in pain. My blood clotted quickly again.
"I'm done with your shit!" I said growling. I felt my canine teeth grow immensely into sharp points.
"I knew it." She whispered.
"Knew what?" I hissed at her.
"Vampire." She said. I chuckled, shaking my head.
"Actually Dhampir." Jamie said walking into the room. "Half human, half vampire."
"Asshole." I hissed out. I wanted to leave. "I'm leaving." I hissed out and took a step towards the door but was quickly blocked by Amber.
"MOVE." I hissed at her.
"You don't scare me."
"I'm pissed off, now move." I hissed.
"People are stupid when angry." Amber said putting me in a head lock, "So calm the fuck down Dhampir." She said putting pressure on my windpipe, choking me entirely.
"It's right here." Jamie said touching the back of my neck where my pressure point was. Amber let go for a few seconds and then she squeezed my weak point. I stumbled but regained my strength.
"I am in charge, I have always been and I will always be." Amber hissed and squeezed harder than before. I fell to my knees. My energy is completely gone. I felt my teeth shrink and my vision blurred. I reached back and weakly grabbed her hand. I heard a laugh and I slowly let go of her hand and fell forward, passing out.