7

CHAPTER SEVEN
I slowly woke up on a couch near the kitchen. The front door, right there.
"How is your leg?" Jamie asked, sitting next to me. I looked at my left leg to see it wrapped up. It was also clipped on.
'un-clip it and get out.' I hissed at myself.
"Can you get me something? My head is killing me." I whispered holding my head.
"Sure." She said getting up and walking into the kitchen, shutting the door.
I quickly unhook the brace and see dry blood clotting around my thigh. I roll my eyes and stand. I quickly run down the hall and towards the door. I opened it with ease and ran out the door. I get down to the end of the driveway before I feel something inject into my back. I collapse to my knees. Electricity buzzing through my body, stopping me from moving except for the intense shaking. Jamie stands in front of me and scoops me up in her arms, carrying me into the house, throwing me onto the couch. The electricity stops after a moment and Jamie puts the taser back into her pocket.
"You've disappointed me sister." She sighs, sadly sitting on the couch next to my shaking body. "Why would you trick me to run away? Do I not give you more freedom than Amber would like?"
"I'm sorry Jamie, I wasn't thinking." I lie through my twitching. I knew exactly what I was doing. And I thought it would have worked.
"Maybe you will rethink what you did when you get your punishment." She said, throwing me over her shoulder, carrying me upstairs. She ignores my screams and kicking as she carries me up the last few steps. She carries me to the bathroom and throws me to the ground.
She pulls a pair of handcuffs from her pocket and cuffs my hands to the towel rack. She leans over the side of the tub, filling it with hot steaming water. Once the tub is completely full, she turns it off and comes over to me.
Removing me from the rack she handcuffs my wrists together.
"I'm sorry it has to be this way sister." She sighs, dragging me to the tub. She picks me up and hovers me over the hot water.
"NO! JAMIE! PLEASE DON'T!!!" I scream, trying to hold onto her as best as I could. She looks away and drops me into the tub. My body begins to burn as I begin to scream and cry attempting to get out of the deep tub. She kneels down and shoves my head underwater.
My skin begins to sting as I try and fight. I open my mouth to scream but receive a full mouth of hot water. My vision blurs as my fighting against Jamie gets weaker. Finally I give up and let go of my grip on her wrist. Everything turned dark and quiet. I closed my eyes.
I shot up as I felt pressure on my stomach. I cough up water, curling into a ball on the cold floor.
"I may be what I am, but I'm not heartless like you are." Jamie says.
"That was a pretty heartless act." I hissed, my voice cracking. I hiss as I feel my body heal my skin. I slowly got up and walked to the room that was next to the bathroom we were just in. I changed into black pants and a shirt with a broken heart on it.
I slowly curled up on the bed and grabbed the heating pad, putting it next to my stomach as I curled up, my body now ice cold. I looked at my hands, seeing the bright red burn marks from the cuffs. I took a deep breath and slowly fell asleep.