16

CHAPTER SIXTEEN
Rayne's POV
*flashback*
There was a huge bang as I snapped awake. My nose had stopped bleeding. I looked over to see Luna asleep on the ground. I slowly got up and walked over to her. I smiled as this was the first time she has slept in a long time.
I saw a light behind me and I turned around.
"Jamie?" I asked.
She put her hand over my face. I tried to push her hand off of me, but my struggles and screams were futile. She put pressure on my abdomen causing me to stiffen in pain. She switched her hand with a cloth that she stuck into my mouth as she pinned my hands behind my back. She injected me with dark liquid into my neck.
My eyes slowly closed and my breathing slowed down. I wasn't able to lift my limbs. She picked me up and set me down on something hard and cold. Something sharp entered my neck and I began to move. I tried to get up but I ended up being tied down to a bed in a dark blue room.
I took a deep breath as Jamie came over to me. I look at what she has in her hands, a small black box. She picked up my shirt, causing me to squirm. She brought the box to my stomach and pressed it lightly.
Suddenly a huge wave of pain and shock ran throughout my body. I grasped the rope that tied me to the bed.
I clenched my teeth and arched my back until the pain decreased. Painful tingles still spread throughout my body slowly.
"P-Please....S-Stop..." I whispered looking up at her. She smirked, then put it under my ribs.
"3...2....!"
"NO! STOP! JAMIE! PLEASE!!! STOP!!!" I yelled panicking as she counted down.
"ONE!!!!!" She raised her voice before she once again sent pain throughout my body. She kept the box on below my ribs. I felt really light headed. My eyes fluttered closed, and I faded into darkness.

I slowly opened my eyes. My head is pounding. I felt a sharp pain on my stomach and arm. I looked over and saw a bloody knife. I closed my eyes and heard footsteps.
"Wake up bitch." Amber said pushing on my stomach. I whimpered and opened my eyes. I looked at her hand as she held her phone. Jamie was pointing a gun to Luna's head.
"Please don't." I whispered as my voice cracked. My heart dropped as Jamie kicked Luna in the stomach and Luna whimpered.
"Who called the police?" Amber hissed at me.
My eyebrows furrowed in confusion.
"Why are both of you on the news?" Amber hissed and Jamie kicked Luna again.
"I don't know.." I whispered. Jamie kicked her again. "I don't know!!!! I swear!!" I yelled at her. "Please stop." I begged.
"WHO CALLED?!" Amber yelled at me, she put the phone on the table so I could still see it.
"I swear! I don't know!!!" I yelled as Jamie kicked Luna again. Amber's jaw clenched and she grabbed the knife. She stabbed me in the side and twisted it. My vision blurred immensely. She pulled the blade out and stabbed me again and again, I screamed in pain.
"I DON'T KNOW!!!" I yelled at her. Jamie kicked Luna in the side really hard and I heard a loud groan.
"STOP!!" I yelled. Amber pulled the taser out and tased me in the stomach. I screamed until she stopped. My head went to the side as my energy left me.
"Please stop..." I whispered out. My vision was blurry and my breathing slow.
"All you have to do is tell me."
"But... I don't know who called...." I whispered, my eyes closing. I blacked out.
**flashback over**