22

Chapter Twenty-Two
"Huh.. Luna, your little pet human has some guts." Amber said and put the buttons and keys in her back pocket. "Let's see if she can handle me." She hissed and punched Rayne in the stomach. Rayne gasped as she hit the wall.
"Is- is that all?" Rayne said coughing, leaning against the wall.
"Rayne stop...please..." I whispered.
"No." She hissed at me and kicked Amber in the stomach hard. Amber crashed into the bathroom door. Amber smirked and walked over to me and grabbed a syringe from her pocket, she held it to my neck. I squirmed in her arms and Rayne stopped.
"I'd stop if I were you. Lead doesn't go well with Dampir's." My eyes went wide when Amber said lead.
"No no no no no." I whispered as I squirmed to get out of her grasp. "Please let me go." I whispered scared. I looked at Rayne scared. I shook my head, trying to stop her. She was so angry, she wasn't interested in anything but hurting Amber.
"I'll let you go Luna if you stop your friend." Amber hissed in my ear. My breathing was ragged, I couldn't hurt her. I wouldn't.
"I can't." I whispered and turned my neck to the side, I closed my eyes ready for the agonizing pain.
"Fine." I heard Rayne say and a thump. I opened my eyes and looked at Rayne, she was on her knees with her hands behind her head.
"Well you guys aren't any fun." Amber said, pushing me into the wall. She walked up to me and hissed in my ear, "If you stop her from being defiant I'll give you the antidote." She whispered and pushed half the lead into my neck. I gasped in pain and fell to my knees. I grabbed my neck trying to get it out. Rayne rushed over to me as Amber sat in the corner on a chair watching. She held out a vile and shook it at me.
"No." I hissed at her, and fell onto my side. I screamed in pain, clawing at my neck. My fangs were out and I only saw red. "Rayne, get away from me." I hissed at her pointing to the beams. I couldn't get up there even if I wanted to right now. "Go." I hissed at her and she jumped up onto the beams.
"Oh really now? Okay." Amber said and I heard a thump. Rayne fell from the beam to the ground, she was holding her wrist.
"No no no." I whispered as I smelt the blood coming from her wrist. I moved away from her, as much as I could with this pain. I could barely breathe. Fire ran through my body again and I screamed in pain. Rayne ran to my side and held my head, her wrist right next to my head. "G-get a-away." I said as I smelt the blood from her wrist. I pushed her away from me.
"Let me help." She said coming to my side again. The side of me that was human was going away, I needed to get away from her, now.
"Please, get away." I whispered as pain invaded my system again.
"Let me try to help." She whispered. I hissed as the pain became every moment.
"Go away!" I hissed at her. She needed to leave, hide, do something to get away from me.
"No. Let me help." Rayne said and pulled me up onto her lap. I growled and bit her wrist hard, I couldn't stop myself, my brain was yelling feed. It was too loud. I barely heard Rayne screaming in pain as I was drinking her blood. I felt a light pull and I tugged her wrist and continued to feed.
"Luna! Stop!" I heard my name in the background, I didn't stop, why would I? I felt myself being yanked off of Rayne and thrown into the wall. I shook my head and looked forward at the scene, Amber had left and Jamie was holding Rayne feeding her her blood.
"No no no no no...." I whispered as I ran to Rayne's side.
"Back off!" Jamie yelled at me and pushed me into the wall.
"I-I didn't mean to..." I said, shaking my head, I looked at Rayne's limp body. "I didn't mean to..." I whispered.
"But you did it Luna, just like Alice." I fell to the floor as the air left my lungs.
"I-I didn't mean to..." I whispered.... What did I just do...
"Go away and let me fix your mistake, hopefully she will be okay." Jamie said and went back to Rayne, she fed her her blood. I walked over to the farthest corner watching, waiting for Rayne to wake up, or move, anything.