17

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
Luna's POV
I woke up to Rayne looking at me. She looked dead... but alive...
"Rayne..." I said slowly sitting up.
"Who called the police?" She asked. I stared at her in confusion.
"What are you talking about?" I asked.
"Why were we on the news?" She asked quietly.
"We were on the news?" I asked.
She hissed in pain and grabbed her wrist, she looked at me in pain and asked again. "Who called the police?" I saw that she was a bit dizzy from the pain so I laid her down on the bed slowly.
"I don't know Rayne.... I don't know..." I whispered and her eyes closed as she fell asleep. I took a deep breath and stared at the wall. "Five months and I am still on the news...." I whispered to myself.

"Amber, maybe they really don't know. It could be an option that Luna only had Rayne as a connection and Rayne only had Luna. I checked Rayne's past. She was suicidal so she must have pushed everyone away. She could only have Luna." I heard Jamie say in the other room.
"I doubt it. And even if it was, why was she on the news? Along with Luna that was presumably dead." Amber said back.
My eyes widened in fear. DEAD. People think I'm dead.... I laid back down, looking at the ceiling. I heard the door open but I didn't bother to look.
"Luna?" I believe Jamie asked. She walked over to me. I saw her silhouette in the moonlight that was shining in from the high window. "Luna?" She said shaking me, but I stayed still. "Amber, something happened to Luna." She said and Amber slowly came into the room turning on the lights. Rayne just turned away from the lights.
"What now?" Amber said annoyed. "Ugh, next time talk quieter Jamie. She is in shock. Again." She hissed out in annoyance and punched me in the stomach. I curled into a ball coughing. I slowly looked at them, my eyes slowly closing a few seconds later. I slowly passed out a few seconds later.