4

CHAPTER FOUR
"Wake up" someone hissed in my ear. I opened my eyes and looked at the person who had just woken me up. Jamie.
"What now?" I whispered tired and done.
"What now?" She mimicked me and punched me in the stomach. I attempted to curl up but my feet were handcuffed to the bed along with my hands.
"What do you want!!!?" I yelled at her, struggling to get out of the cuffs.
"It's not our fault you are a punching bag." She said punching my lower stomach. I curled up as much as I could have, and tried to curl onto my side.
"I am not a punching bag!" I hissed.
"Then prove it!" She said and un-cuffed me. I slowly stood up and punched her in the stomach, she just laughed. I kept punching her, trying to hurt her, but nothing was working.
"My turn." She hissed and punched me in the stomach, then the face. I flew back and fell onto my back.
"Come on Luna, you were always a good fighter when we were kids." She said looking at me.
"What did you say?" I asked.
"You heard me, Luna Brewer."
""That is not my name." I hissed and stood up.
"Sure it is. Luna Brewer. Eighteen years old. Mother, father, Leah and Luke died in a huge fire. Mom sent me out to find you. I saw you go into the burning house to help. I'd remember those scars anywhere." She hissed and punched me in the stomach.
"If you know who I am then you know what I'm capable of, asshole." I hissed out and punched her in the nose multiple times. I heard a loud pop and saw blood flowing from her nose. "You aren't her." I hissed as I looked at her.
I smiled and leaned against the wall, watching her holding her nose. I heard a pop and the blood stopped flowing. She walked over to me, wiping her face with her jacket sleeve.
"Yeah, I do remember. I have learned a lot more here." She hissed and pinned me to the wall. She wrapped her hand around the back of my neck and squeezed. My vision blurred instantly, and I reached for her hand, attempting to pry her hand off of my neck. She just laughed and pressed harder. I stumbled to my knees.
"I've learned some things too." I said dizzily and punched her in the ribs.
"You are gonna have to do better than that." She hissed and squeezed even harder.
I whimpered out in pain and my body gave up and I fell to the ground.