13

CHAPTER THIRTEEN
Luna's POV
I watched as Jamie tased Rayne, I watched as she fell to the ground in pain. I hissed and struggled against the chains.
Jamie kept tasering her, and I watched my friend as she was in pain.
"STOP!!!" I screamed. Jamie stopped, turned around and tazed me. I hissed out in pain as she kept the taser on my stomach. I lost all my energy and ended up passing out, my head dropping to my chest as I hung there.

Waking up I took a deep breath, grabbing the first thing that was nearby. Bedsheets.... I moved my hand to the side and felt a hand. I opened my eyes and saw Rayne. I smiled as I saw her asleep. I slowly got up and looked around, it looked safe for now. A king size bed, a lamp, a dresser, and a bathroom with a shower. I went over to the dresser and grabbed undergarments and shorts with a t-shirt. I went into the bathroom and turned on the water and took a shower, washing out the dirt and blood. After a while I washed my hair and conditioned it. I washed my body and got out. There wasn't a mirror so I just changed and put my hair up into a ponytail and walked out, putting the dirty clothes in the hamper. I looked to the bed and saw Rayne still sleeping. She needs to take a shower, especially since half of the blood on her is mine. I climbed onto the bed and slightly shook her.
"Rayne, come on, you need to take a shower." She groaned but sat up. I helped her into the bathroom since she was still shaking and ran the tub, helping her get out of her clothes I got her into the warm water. "I'll be in the room if you need me." I said leaving.
I fell back onto the bed, closing my eyes tiredly. I opened my eyes and looked at my arms and saw dark long scars. I closed my eyes again, thinking about the day I got here. They still had my iPod but I doubt I can find it. I doubt I could reach out to anyone. I took a deep breath and heard a light voice calling my name.
"Coming." I said and grabbed undergarments with a t-shirt and shorts. I slowly opened the bathroom door to see Rayne sitting on the toilet lid with a towel wrapped around her. "Hey..." I whispered as I helped her get into the clothes. I picked her up and set her on the bed. I grabbed a brush and started brushing her hair.
"You're the real hurt one, not me." She whispered.
"Yeah.. well I can take the pain." I whispered as I finished brushing her hair. She laid back and rested her head on my lap. She smiled and closed her eyes.
"You shouldn't be in pain." She whispered and slowly drifted off to sleep. I laid down flat and drifted off to sleep also.

Damphir जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें