SPELLS

SPELLS

Warning:
Wag niyo po itong basahin kung hindi niyo pa nababasa ang mismong libro! This page includes spoilers, so if you never want to spoil yourself, read this after you finish the book.

This page serves as guide para hindi niyo makalimutan ang mga spells at incantation.

***

Spells that have been mentioned in this book will be posted here.

The meaning of every spell is borrowed to what have been shown on the book.

PCTO

\(°O°)/

🌀

Seviro Rio
The code in the book which if pronounced correctly, the book on which the code had been written will open. This code was especially written on the book 'The Grimins Secrets'.

Siriastus
Shrinking spell. Spell to make some thing smaller than it was before.

El Figlio
A spell to make an object glide in the air. If this spell have been applied to an object, you will be able to make that object follow your command of which direction that object you wanted it to be put.

Livardium
Breaking Spell. Some spell could be break, when this spell chanted, that spell will be gone instantly.

Remero Neo
A spell to reveal a secret/hidden door. If there are possible hidden doors in the near area, it would reveal if this spell had been casted.

Aviola
Spell to make a possible locked door open.

Warium Valmoca
Spell to summon roots. Once chanted, possible roots everywhere can be summoned and the target will sorround by roots until it will occupied the whole or half of the object (depends on the control the enchanter/caster made)

Mazi
Summoning and manipulating small parts of woods.

Giorgo
Making someone go dizzy and bring them unconscious, can only done to someone who are not aware of that magic, or who don't know how to fight back from that magic.

Parsifico
Spell to shut down energy lights.

Porzelio Azi Rivandez
Encantation. If chanted, the target object will be surrounded by an invisible circle, and that object soon will be invisible or vanished. It will only reappear if the reverse spell is chanted.

Recío
Spell to make open doors closed.

Warium Estrellà
Chant that creates a big energy that consumes and devour it touches.

Listeria
Spell to summon a big wall that was thick and solid.

Resideo
Spell to create a small solid barrier. Can be combined with Listeria to strengthen the attributes.

Flargo
Spell to summon a thick and wide ranged fogs.

Glou
Removes low-magic fogs, but cannot work to advanced-magic fogs.