Author's note

Hmmm!

Me love for this book ehn, I actually wanted to wait till I finish my first book, then have my full concentration on this, but the way my fingers were itching😂

Honestly speaking, with no regrets sef, I love my devil's queen far more than this. But considering the situation we find ourselves in this life, I just had to shift my baby's book and write this.

Not that this isn't going to be nice, I mean if you're really into reality and a little fiction, then yeah, I guess you'd love this, but if it's more of cliché for you, then I'm sorry for not being sorry for writing this.

In all honesty, with great due respect, any coming event that unfolds and you don't seem to like it (to be specific, I know how Nigerians can take things to heart if they insult their state, tribe or whatever) I'm just saying, I apologize for that.

And just so you know before you start, I firstly dedicate the whole book to those out there who have been assaulted, physically, sexually, or emotionally. Also those who have gone through any similar events I'm writing.

Secondly, I dedicate it to all maiduguri peeps out there. Before you bombard me, I know how amazing you guys are; I've friends that are to die for, I'd love to visit the state sef, hopefully I will. Sha, I'm just stating before any comments should follow by. So yes, balsis, bbk and the rest, gashinan.

And lastly, my people. I dedicate it to my katsina babes and guys. Obviously I won't dare write a hausa book without the main character being katsinan.

So yeah, that's basically all. And if you haven't read my first book yet, then READ IT!!!

Sai Kuma mun sake haduwa😉

Wait ooo, I just remembered, at the very end of the book, I'm going to host an online competition on my books, stay with me till then.

Ehn, naww byeee!!!😜