I Like Me Better┊Langris Vaude

LANGRIS VAUDE 
I like me better when I'm with you.

"Did I asked for your opinion?"

"Goddamn stupid bullshit."

"Shut up!"

"Shut up or I'll kill you."

You shook your head, hearing those bad words coming out from your boyfriend's mouth. This meeting is going nowhere, William's not here and Langris, being the Vice-Captain of the Golden Squad, is the one holding this conference.

"Can we just...talk about this when William's here already?"

Standing up from your seat, you grabbed Langris' cape before dragging him out of the hall. You've been controlling your anger since the meeting started. Of course, who in their right mind will start a meeting with, "Yo, let's fucking talk about this fucking shit that that fucking William left me to fucking do."?

The both of you need to talk.

No more, no less, no more buts. In his words, you need to do something about it. He's too much. He's a Vice Captain, for crying out loud! He needs to be more polite and...a little bit legal.

"Let go of my cape, old woman."

"I'm just 19."

"Did someone asked for your age?"

You closed your eyes, finally letting go of Langris' clothing. Smiling, you faced your boyfriend with your left hand on your waist.

You're mad.

"Langris—"

"Y/N, I can't."

"What the hell, I'm not yet saying anything!"

Rolling his eyes, he clicked his tongue. Don't he dare! To be honest, you're fonder of Finral, his older brother which is better than him. You just can't remember the reason why you fell in love with this stupid creature.

"You'll ask me to stop cursing."

"Exactly. Now, do it, Langris."

"No."

And...here's the start of another argument. Dragging him into your office, you slumped on your swivel chair, crossing your arms in front of your chest, and giving him a death glare. Don't push your luck, Langris.

"Look, you're a Vice-Captain. Be more like William, Langris. Look how he acts, how he speaks, everything. He's so different."

"What's my name again?" Langris asked, sitting in front of you with a smirk on his face.

"Langris Vaude."

"Exactly, not William Vangeance. So it means, we're two different persons. We can't be alike, you know? Two different things can't perform the same actions."

God, he's so hardheaded.

"I'm just—"

Langris interrupted you with a kiss, making you totally caught off-guard. You melted immediately, grabbing his neck for more until he begged for entrance yet you declined. This sneaky, little one! The both of you parted when you tugged his top for air, signaling you can't handle it anymore.

"Fine, I'll try my best."

He finally said, getting back on his seat with a playful smirk, like a child who just got the toy he wanted so much.

"Best in what, huh?"

"I'll stop cursing when you're around. Anyways, I like me better when I'm with you."

Rolling your eyes, you deeply sighed. What am I going to do to you, Langris?

"You better keep your promise."

[ BONUS ENDING ]

"Anyways, want to grab something for lunch, Y/N?"

"Your treat?"

"Tsk, obviously."

"Sure! Let's check the new cafeteria downtown."

"And uh, can we check the manga station too after the meal?"

"Sure thing, Langris. And, what's gotten into you? You suddenly asked me out. Did you eat something bad this morning?"

"I told you, I like me better when I'm with you."