↷ ⋯ Black Clover Preferences || patri

❛ PATRI [ PATRY ] ❜Black Clover Preferences

PATRI [ PATRY ] 
Black Clover Preferences

Patri after learning he hurt you at the elves' attack:

-ˋˏ✄┈┈ At the attack, you were one of the other Magic Knights who were trying to stop him but ended up getting injured because, let's just say, he's more powerful at you during that time.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈ He was so mad at himself.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈ He was crying while kneeling down in front of you, kissing the back of your hand, telling countless sorrys.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈ In return, you immediately forgave him, giving him the most reassuring and warmest hug you could ever give him. He was still restless at first and told you that he will do everything to make you happy again.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈ Never left your side until you're fully healed.

Patri during dates:

-ˋˏ✄┈┈ After his punishment service, you decided to take him into places that're unknown to him. You tried encouraging him to enter the Magic Knights too but he's undecided yet so you let him take his time thinking about your suggestion.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈ He usually likes indoor dates and activities, he will cook dishes for you. Yup, he's a great cook!

-ˋˏ✄┈┈ He loves stargazing with you. Might take you to their old village but this might trigger some sad memories for him but you're always there to cheer him up so no worries.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈ Of course, endless cuddles while watching different movies. 

-ˋˏ✄┈┈ Balancing your time with your work and with Patri is a little bit tiring but he is always at your back, supporting you with everything you want to do, supporting you with all of your plans and more.

Patri during his first time:

-ˋˏ✄┈┈ Submissive. 

-ˋˏ✄┈┈ Sometimes, dominant. He will likely to do this especially when he's jealous with William. Wants to hear you moan his name.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈ He's the king of foreplay when he's the one in charge of sex.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈ Loves looking at your blushing and flustered face. You love tugging his long, white hair.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈ Will not clean you up. Sorry, but no. He loves you seeing flustered just by remembering his juices on your private part and underwear.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈ When he's at the bottom, he really likes the view. He also likes to hear you doing dirty talks and more. Sometimes, when he'll tease you about it, you will punch him in the shoulder jokingly.

Patri when it's Valentines' Day:

-ˋˏ✄┈┈ Just like Fuegoleon, he's so noisy even if the sun is not yet rising.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈ Will cook so many foods for you!

-ˋˏ✄┈┈ Will not give you a bouquet of flowers but a whole a garden of roses.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈ He will silently gets jealous while seeing you carry too many Valentines given by the Magic Knights. Not to mention that William gave you a box of your favorite chocolates too. He will secretly ask William about this to confirm your relationship with him but of course, you're just friends with William here.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈ Cuddles for the rest of the day. Might try for another round of heated activity? Probably yes.

 Might try for another round of heated activity? Probably yes