Marry You┊Magna Swing

❛ MAGNA SWING 
Hey baby, I think I wanna marry you.

You stared at your best friend, Amie, on her wedding dress. She's so beautiful, just like a goddess. Deep inside, you're very jealous of her. She's getting married at the age of 24, so young and yet you're here aged 26, and you haven't settled with your boyfriend for already 7 years, Magna Swing. He's your acquaintance from the Black Bulls squad, led by Yami.

It's not like you're rushing. You're really just jealous. Mindlessly, you pouted on your seat while looking at the glass of wine in your hands. Right now, you're here at the reception and everything is glamorous. The foods and all are good and satisfying.

"You okay, Y/N?"

"Yup, Magna-kun!"

Smiling, you looked at Amie and she was waving at you. You excused yourself to your boyfriend first before walking towards her. Little did you know, this sneaky Magna has something on his mind.

At exactly 7 in the evening, the party ended. You're currently telling Magna some of your jokes until he decided to change the topic. He was surprisingly serious which caught you off guard. Most of the time, he'll listen to your stories and then he'll tell you crazy jokes at the same time but right now, it's different.

"Y/N-chan, I'm getting bored. I don't want to go home yet."

Your eyebrow shot up. "Hmm? What's the problem?"

"Nothing serious. I'm really just bored and all." He shrugged.

"Then let's go somewhere else first! There's a park near here, want to go?"

You offered with a smile before he put his fingers on his chin like he's deep thinking. He's so adorable! Even though he looked like a gangster and sometimes act like a real gangster, he has his baby side too. Especially when he's needy and he wanted to cuddle with you, he'll put up his puppy eyes and a really pleading face which is really, really cute!

"I know a place!"

Grabbing your wrist, he suddenly ran that's why you were forced to do the same. It's already 7 and you're both sure Yami's looking for the both of you already. Anyways, you still give in to your boyfriend's request. You were wearing a very beautiful white dress and that's why when you run, the wind blew with your hair and the look really suits you.

You arrived at the destination, a little chapel. It's not that is abandoned or something, it's really just old but the interiors are still elegant though. Looking at Magna, you threw a confused look.

"What're we doing here?"

Magna's currently wearing his tuxedo and his hair isn't in its usual fix. It's neatly combed and to be honest, it suits him better. The moon is the only source of your light and it's hitting the windows, giving an ethereal effect to the surroundings. It's a beautiful night this is the perfect time for him to launch his plan. He's just acting bored after all but deep inside, he's really nervous right now.

"Y/N, I want to marry you."

"What?!" He caught you off guard and he chuckled at your reaction. "Where's this coming from?"

"I saw your reaction at the wedding. You're crying at the ceremony yet you're still teary-eyed at the reception. I...I know we've been together for so long, Y/N and I want to settle things with you sooner or later."

You're speechless.

Did he saw through those reactions? You mean, yes, you've been surprisingly quiet while eating the food but you didn't think he'll get those reactions from you. Well, you've been with Magna for 7 years already, he can easily read and know if something's troubling you or what.

"Magna—"

He kneels in front of you, revealing a shiny ring from his pocket. Your tears suddenly fell from your eyes as you covered your mouth with your hands. You didn't expect this to happen. After 7 years, he finally wanted to get married and have a family! Isn't it exciting? This isn't the first time you see Magna crying, but this is the first you see him crying because of too much happiness and excitement from whatever answer you're going to give him.

"Right on this chapel, in front of God, I want to ask you one question: Will you marry me?"

Four words you've been waiting for him to say and finally, you heard it from him.

"Is that even a question? Of course, I'm going to marry you, Magna idiot!"

You laughed while sniffing as he pushed the ring on your finger. Right after he does that, you immediately pulled him into you, enveloping him with a warm and tight embrace. That's when you heard claps around you, revealing your squad members. They're all happy with the scene they just saw! They all cheered and congratulate both of you before Magna gave you a kiss. It's so full of love and sincerity. It's making you cry again!

"So? When are we going to do the wedding? You'll just have to say, "I do" then."

You smirked at his question before pinching him on the cheeks. Ugh, so adorable! I'm so glad I have him!

"Anytime, Magna. I'm always prepared."