Mariposa┊Luck Voltia

❛ LUCK VOLTIA 
I can't wait for you to come my way. I've been far away, but I'll keep running.

"What're you doing, Luck?" Sitting beside Luck with a cupcake in your hands, you saw him digging something.

"I'm planting an apple seed!"

"Really?" 

That's a new hobby for him. You always see him training or playing around with pranks, especially with Magna, and he isn't really that agriculture-inclined. He's just so cute when his tiny hands are patting the soil.

"I got the seed from Charmy! She told me it'll be the best if we start growing fruit trees in the backyard."

"That's great, Luck! Do you have more seeds?"

"Yup!"

He cheered like a baby, grabbing something from his pocket. He showed you some little seeds and you made sure to grab enough. Squatting beside him, you started digging too. That's when you realized it's just the both of you. Together. In the silence.

Is this what they call a date? A date?! N-No! I mean, er?!

Your hands grew shaky and you can't help but blush. Of course, Luck immediately noticed this.

"Are you okay, Y/N-chin?"

"I-I'm okay! We're alone and it's not like I'm thinking this as...as a d-date! O-Of course not!"

You suddenly hit him with your fire magic but he's too fast to dodge it. He ended up laughing as he activated his magic too.

"Oya, Oya? So you wanted to spar? You could've just told me, Y/N-chin!"

S-Spar? F-Fight him? I mean, we're alone and now he wants to spar with me? I-It's not like I want this but of course, I-I'm not going to decline! I-I am strong too, you know?

"Let's start, Y/N-chin!"

"Start what?!"

Your voice grew louder and he can't help but laugh at your reaction. You're really a blushing mess right now.

"The fight!"

Yes, the fight, Y/N. You'll have to start the fight! Y/N, focus! Calm down, will you?!

"You know, Y/N-chin, I noticed something from you."

N-Noticed?! Something?!

Luck slowly walked towards you with a smirk on his face as you were forced to take a step back while looking at the birds flying above.

"E-Eh? W-What is that, Luck?"

"You're always acting weird. Are you alright?" W-Weird?! Oh my God! What am I going to do now?! Y/N, think fast!

"H-Huh? O-Of course I am!"

"Eh? Y/N-chin, you can tell me." Tell him what?! Ah! I can't just confess right away! Not now!

Luck kept on walking towards you until you were forced to hit a wall. Now, he's standing proudly in front of you, smirking triumphantly. You're heart's beating so loud and fast, you're hoping he doesn't hear.

"Y/N-chin, do you like—"

"AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!"

Before he can even protest, you started shouting as you run very, very fast towards the forest, not minding where you are going anymore. You can't just confess your true feelings at Luck. You're not obviously ready yet! You stumbled into some tree roots yet you continued to shout and run at the same time, leaving Luck scratching the back of his neck as he watches the dust flying in the air you caused as you ran.

Some birds were even disturbed that's why they started flying.

"What happened to Y/N?"

"Oh, Magna!"

Magna came out of your hideout with planting materials in his hands too. Luck ran to his side, grabbing his shovel while scratching his head. Charmy might ask Magna to plant more trees too.

"I don't know. I was just going to ask her if she really likes planting."

Magna chuckled. "Maybe that's her hobby."

Luck squatted as he came back on his first job. Planting apple trees.

"I think so too!"