- ➴ Lemonade!!「 Langris Vaude 」

W A R N I N G
sexual content. matured scenes.

LANGRIS VAUDE 

Your muffled moans filled the room as Langris dominated you. He was so furious. He was fuming. He strongly pushed you to the bed as he roughly widens your legs to get full access to your private part. You want to stop your boyfriend, you want to stop him so badly but something in you lets him do what he wants. You don't care if you won't be able to walk for days again, if your whole body hurts when you wake up the next day, as long as you knew that Langris was the one who did it.

"L-Langris—"

"That's right!" He shouted between the licking. "Shout my goddamn name!"

He pushed his tongue further, fully eating you out. It made you crazy, left with no choice but to put your shaky legs on his shoulders while your arms are almost tearing the bedsheet apart.

"I want that goddamn fucking Yuno to hear whose fucking name you're shouting!"

"Langris Vaude!"

You shouted on top of your lungs, making him smirk and fully convince himself to violate, to dominate you all night long. Nonstop. And you're both going at his pace. He won't stop fucking you until you fell asleep because of fatigue. He purposely left the curtains down but the windows are opened, enough for the whole base to hear your screams.

Why is this happening though?

Well, blame his possessive attitude. Earlier today, you went out with Yuno to do a mission tasked by your Captain himself. Langris left your room early too to attend to William's calls because the Wizard King has a special announcement for the squad and as the visceral, he got to do his job. Because of that instance, you haven't got the chance to tell him where you were going.

By the time that you and Yuno finished your mission, you were talking about funny kinds of stuff when you arrived at the base. It was already past 8 in the evening so the two of you also ate dinner at a near restaurant. Langris was so mad. Maybe, worried too. Of course, his girlfriend's gone for the whole day leaving without a word. Your damn possessive boyfriend saw how you laughed at Yuno's remarks and it left him angrier than ever.

He grabbed your wrists, interrupting you with your discussion.

"L-Langris—"

"Y/N." His voice was so husky, so deep. It sent shivers down your spine but it also made you surprisingly aroused. You found it hot. His fingers dug on your skin as you slightly winced in pain.

"Wait, is there a problem?! You're hurting m—"

"Yuno," he called, ignoring you.

"Next time I see you hanging around with my girlfriend, I won't hesitate to slap you with my grimoire. Worse? I'll kill you. Understand?"

"But Vice-Captain Langris, we just—"

"It's not the answer I was waiting to hear, dumbhead."

Yuno stiffened. "I-I understand, Sir."

Langris muttered, "Good." under his breath before taking you away from the scene and this is where you end up. In this room, you're both sharing, on this very bed, with him on top of you. You whimpered when he finished stimulating your core with his skillful tongue, now going back to your breasts. He gave it equal attention, a hand on the left, and his mouth on the right. Where's his other hand? Well, since he's a fucking tease, it was inside you, plunging two fingers at a time.