↷ ⋯ Black Clover Preferences || nozel silva

Welcome to Black Clover Preferences, la!

This is more of head canons for each character and for the first one, we will have Nozel Silva! *claps hands like a retarded seal* 

I will surely update if something pops up from my mind again. Let's start, shall we?

❛ NOZEL SILVA ❜Black Clover Preferences

NOZEL SILVA 
Black Clover Preferences

Nozel Silva when he's jealous:

-ˋˏ✄┈┈ He's restless and obviously irritated, especially when you're hanging around William Vangeance or Yami Sukehiro. How much he try to avert his attention with his works, you will still appear on his mind and he ended up finishing no paper reports for the day.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈ Will ask you why you are hanging around with those boys mentioned above.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈ Will use foul words ONLY if he's really on his limit.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈ If he's watching someone flirt at you, he'll eventually stand up from his seat and just casually drags you with his arm protectively wrapped on your waist. Will pepper you kisses afterwards.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈ Throw deadly looks at the guy.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈ "I don't want you to see hanging around William again, or else you'll get punished. Get that?"

Nozel Silva on your first time:

I hope you get when I mean, "first time", hehehe.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈ Will ask you if you're really sure about this activity.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈ Of course, dominant as hell.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈ Will be gentle at first but when he hear your moans, it feels like it switched something inside from him and will start being rough.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈ Whispers sexy words at your ear while you're adjusting.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈ If he's in the mood, he'll try foreplay.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈ The next day, he won't leave your bed until you wake up and then eventually, asks if your body is still hurting and will take care of you the rest of the day.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈"Was I too rough on you? If yes, I'm sorry..." A big baby though.

Nozel Silva when you're sick:

-ˋˏ✄┈┈ Foul words coming out from his mouth but only muttered under his breath.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈ Will blame himself for being an irresponsible partner.

-ˋˏ✄┈Mama Nozel will pretty much enter the scene.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈ Won't leave your side for the rest of the day. 

-ˋˏ✄┈┈ Buys everything you want, except for ice creams or any cold beverages. He's damn strict.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈ Will let you cuddle him even if he gets sick in the end too. Pretty much skip his work only to stay on your side.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈"You'll stay in bed for another day."

                    "But I'm already okay, Nozel."

                   "Don't make me repeat it, Y/N."

See? That's Mama Nozel at your service.

Nozel Silva on your relationship:

-ˋˏ✄┈┈ Don't support PDA but he's all yours when you're both alone.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈ A sugar daddy? Hell yes. Buys you with everything you want and occasionally gives you gifts especially when he got home from a mission. And...a pretty long night after too.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈ He's your second father, or mother, at the same time. Will scold you for being too clumsy sometimes but he'll forgive in the end though. 

-ˋˏ✄┈┈ Possessive. That's it.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈ When he's in the mood, he's surprisingly clingy. But when he's not, he prefers you to be on his side, watching him work or whatever. Just give him hugs and kisses and he'll be alright. 

-ˋˏ✄┈┈ His favorite chocolate are your own made ones.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈ For dates, he'll choose something fancy and formal. Like five star restaurants or will take you somewhere far away. Don't care if he'll spend much money, as long as you're happy, then he's fine too.

 Don't care if he'll spend much money, as long as you're happy, then he's fine too