You Belong With Me┊Yuno

❛ YUNO - MODERN AU 
Can't you see that I'm the one who understands you?

You saw Yuno pacing back and forth with his phone in his ear. His face was totally ridiculous, he's probably arguing with his girlfriend again. That stupid cheerleader who was obviously just after for his money, looks, and attention but it feels like your long-time crush Yuno, is so oblivious about it.

Can't he feel it? Can't he see it? Jin doesn't really like him! As a best friend, you wanted to slap him with that reality but we're talking about Yuno here. His decisions are absolute and it's obvious that he doesn't want any other people meddling with his personal life. Especially when it comes to his girlfriend.

After all, you thought that they broke up already but eventually, they reconciled. But look at them now, one mistake and they'll about to break up again.

What's new though?

They'll get back at each other too at the end of the day. And the reason for this fight? You heard it's about a joke Yuno told her but since she doesn't get his humor as you do, they ended up on a stupid argument.

Since Yuno's room was coincidental across with yours, you saw him sat on his bed, massaging his forehead.

You're old best friend was gone. He's not the cheerful Yuno anymore. Yes, he might be cold sometimes but you can really see how much he changed when he courted Jin. Sighing, you grabbed the scribble book you have under your bed as you wrote something from it. June saw what you're about to do so he grabbed his scribble book too.

'You okay?'

You wrote those words, showing it to him. He smiled tiredly, showing his book to you in return.

'I'm so tired of this.'

'Want to talk about it?'

'Maybe tomorrow. Thank you.'

Tomorrow? You laughed mentally. He'll just probably tail Jin on school, apologizing when he's not the one who started the fight. Flipping the book to write an answer, you realized he closed his curtains to his room. You looked at your paper and there, written the words you've been wanting to tell him for a long time already.

"I love you so much."

[ TIMESKIP ]

And you were right. They got back together again. You saw them last Tuesday at the cafeteria at lunch and Jin was clinging into Yuno's arms again.

Why is he hanging out with such a big germ?

Sighing, you just look at how Jin cheers for the football team, the team wherein Yuno belongs. She's really beautiful. You wish you were the one who can shout the name of their team, you wish you were the one wearing those flashy clothes, you wish you were Jin. But no, you're Y/N L/N, Yuno's friend.

If she's a cheerleader then you're part of the band. All you can do it to play music while the whole crowd is getting wild on how cool the game is.