Mad Hatter┊Mafia Black Clover

Author's Note:

Author's Note:

So obviously, this picture is my preference for this one-shot! It will be various x reader because as the picture shows, we will have five casts for this. Thank you!

❛ VARIOUS x READER 
Popping, popping balloons with guns, getting high off helium.

You harshly opened the door, blood gushing from your shoulder so your left hand is barely putting pressure on it and you are panting heavily. The people inside the room, consisting of Nozel Silva, Asta, Yuno, Luck Voltia, and Yami Sukehiro, all stopped from their discussion with such horrified looks.

Nozel was the first one to recover from such confusion, catching you with his strong pair of arms.

"Fucking shit," He exclaimed. "What the hell happened to you?!"

"I," You can't even make a word, your mana level is depleted, as well as your energy. You can't even move your feet anymore!

The latter soon shook his head before carrying you in a bridal style, setting you down in a spare bedroom of your hideout. Asta quickly rushed to your side, applying first aid on your wounds. Yuno, on the other hand, examined the rest of your body for any more injuries.

Yami blew smoke from his cigarette. "What the fuck happened, brat?"

"T-The mission obviously backfired," You stated in a completely ragged tone.

Luck sat beside you, giving you a cupcake. Probably Charmy gave him one before he got here. You gladly accepted it, muttering a simple thank you, and the food was surprisingly enough to help you recover the lost energy.

"Why didn't you call for any help?!" Nozel was the most irritated one.

"Help?" You scoffed. "What am I, three?"

"Don't 'What am I, three?' me, Y/N." He warned. "I knew I shouldn't let your stupid ass participate on this mission."

Stupid ass?! "You're obviously looking for a fight, Nozel," You shot him a deadly glare. I'll give him one once I got my shit out of this bed.

"Dare me when you already have something to brag about."

Why is this man so grumpy? It's making me want to slap him right at this moment, you mentally cursed. If glares can kill, Nozel is probably laying on the ground because of you.

"But at least I got what you want, Yami," You smirked. "Hand me my bag."

Asta did what you told him, giving you your black shoulder bag. Fishing out an envelope from the inside, it contains the pile of important documents to bring down your adversary organization. You might not be that good yet at handling weapons, yet you're sneaky that's why jobs like this are just a piece of cake for you.

The leader of this secret mafia organization, Yami, clapped his hands once he reviewed the files.

"Well done."

You rolled your eyes. "Of course."

What are they should be expecting from you? You're from the House of L/N, a family known for being drop-dead rich yet handle so many underhanded negotiations and businesses. You will be the next inheritor of that said employ so let's say, as an intern, your parents decided to hand you over to Sukehiro, being one of their trusted comrades.

This mafia thing isn't really your style but later on, as soon as you realized that this looks like an exciting game, you gave it a try. But here you are, getting injured, left and right. Your power greatly helps you but you're too inexperienced for such instances like this so sometimes, you ended up failing especially when you're on your own only. Yami lets you do missions alone so in that case, you can stand on your own feet without depending on others.

It was a great practice, though.

Yuno sighed, breaking the silence. "Take a rest for now, Y/N. We'll handle the rest."

Smiling, you patted his head. "Thank you."

The five walked out of your room before proceeding back to their respective seats around the table. The anger, rage to be more suspense, they've been controlling in front of you is now finally flowing out unconsciously. The rest bit their lips, turned hands into fists, cursed under their breaths, and think of many ways to kill the opposing side.

Nozel opened his grimoire while leaning on the wall, probably checking for the best spells he can cast for the attack.

"They're probably after Y/N now," Asta concluded.

"I can't wait to fight them!" The typical Luck replied.

Yuno cursed under his breath, a dangerous aura enveloping him. He might be silent and a "think before you act" person but when it comes to you, it's a different story.

"Don't think I won't get them for doing this to Y/N."

"I'll make them pay." Said Nozel, gripping his book harshly.

He was the most frustrated one. The moment he laid his eyes on you, looking so helpless with so many wounds on different parts of your body, he thought he might blow this whole place up. He was worried, he was scared that he might lose you, yet now he's too focused on getting revenge on your enemy. He's uncontrollable.

"Then what are we waiting for?"

Yami stood up, followed by the rest of his team. They're going to use this time, the time you are on your deep slumber, to destroy everything that goes in their way without you knowing a single bit of it.

"They can play with us how many times they want but not with our Y/N."

And with that, they activated their powers, with such killing intent on their minds.