↷ ⋯ Black Clover Preferences || fuegoleon vermillion

❛ FUEGOLEON VERMILLION ❜Black Clover Preferences

FUEGOLEON VERMILLION 
Black Clover Preferences

Fuegoleon Vermillion when he's jealous:

-ˋˏ✄┈┈ Closes his eyes, thinks for a while, trying to calm himself but failed so he goes outside when no one is around and set anything on fire. 

-ˋˏ✄┈┈ He'll open it up to you.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈ You will explain everything at first, that Rill just asked a favor to you, and there's nothing to worry about. You assures him that you love him so much and no one can ever replace him.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈ Will ask for cuddles.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈ "Can I get another kiss, my love?"

Fuegoleon Vermillion on his first time:

-ˋˏ✄┈┈  Most of the times, he could be submissive but when you beg him, he'd likely to be on top.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈ Like William, he cares about your situation and feelings, A LOT.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈  He'll do you from behind and he both likes hand and blow jobs so...do your best. 

-ˋˏ✄┈┈  He'll ask you if he should come inside or outside because like what I mentioned above, he cares about your feelings and opinions.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈ Gets turned on if you keep grabbing his hair.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈  Like the view from the bottom, of course. Loves watching you hovering him and he loves the way you ride him too.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈  "I badly wanted a round two, baby."

Fuegoleon Vermillion when he sees you injured:

-ˋˏ✄┈┈ Mama Fueggy will enter the scene, of course.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈ Will command his whole squad to search for medical supplies. Yes, he's in a total frantic mode!

-ˋˏ✄┈┈ He will not calm down until you reassures him that everything will be alright and all you got is a small bruise on your leg. That's just it.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈ You will laugh at first, but then when Fuegoleon turns to be serious, you will need to shut up your mouth when he starts scolding you, telling to be careful next time because he won't be always on your side, especially when he's out on missions.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈ Over protective.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈ He will be the one to cure your wounds.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈ Won't let you stray away from his side until he says so.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈ "You're going to the comfort room? I'll accompany you, wait."

               "Wait, what?!"

               "Why? I promise not to peek."

Well, Fuegoleon will always be Fuegoleon.

Fuegoleon Vermillion when it's Valentine's Day:

-ˋˏ✄┈┈ It's just 5 in the morning but he's already noisy as hell.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈ Brought so many flowers for you to the point you can start a garden.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈ Of course, he made chocolates for you. This is his first time doing it that's why some of them are a little bit too sweet while some are salty (You don't know how but it's really salty) and some are, fortunately, perfect.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈ He wrote letters for you too! 

-ˋˏ✄┈┈ When he sees the pile of Valentines you received from other Magic Knights, he smiled at you before gladly opening his grimoire, thinking of setting everything on fire but then you stopped him immediately!

-ˋˏ✄┈┈ "I'm not jealous, Y/N. It's just that...our room's so messy with all of these stuffs."

               "Oh really? By the way, William gave me a bouquet of roses and a box of chocolates too so I'm thinking of—"

               "I'm seriously setting these on fire."