Bad Blood┊Yuno

❛ YUNO 
You know it used to be mad love.

REQUESTED BY: Hyewoonpark. Thank you!!

The previous timid, shy, and nerdy-like girl Y/N entered the large halls of the Golden Dawn base to report. After your two-month break bestowed by your Captain William because you just finished a very successful mission that lasted for almost a month, you came back with a different aura enveloping your entire system. Dropped the eyeglasses, dropped those long skirts, dropped that introverted energy, and instead, you let your true and new colors shine. You learned to take care of yourself, you finally learned how to fix your eyebrows, to put some make-up, to be you.

Well, a glow-up.

If you're asking me why, well, it's just normal for girls to have that glow-up thing after a major break-up, right? Well, that stuff exactly happened to you.

You just suffered from a tremendous break-up with your ex-boyfriend, Yuno. He was your boyfriend ever since you joined the Magic Knights and at the same time, you both got accepted on the Golden Dawn squad. Yuno was the timid type, shy but more stoic than you. You liked how he looked so mysterious yet so cuddly when it comes to you. Yuno always stayed on your back, saving and supporting you in all things that you wanted to do.

But one day, everything changed.

He became cold. The burning fire in your relationship suddenly died. You thought it was normal at first, that he just wanted some space so you let him, but didn't expect to end up with him breaking up with you.

"Y-Yuno, let's talk about this!" You said, trying to grab his arm but quickly shoved it away from you.

"We have nothing to talk about," his usual cold voice became colder that it almost sent shivers down your spine. The tears on your eyes clouded your vision as you tried to keep your voice down or else your friends might hear this argument.

"Why?! I need a reason, Yuno! I deserve an explanation or–"

"You need a reason?!"

His piercing eyes stared at your scared ones. It feels like you're not talking to the Yuno you used to know. It feels like he's a different person. What happened? Why is this happening? There are so many things running in your mind but you can't open your mouth again, you can't find your voice. You're just shaking here, waiting for his response as you nodded.

"I don't love you anymore!"

You heard your heart shattered into pieces like it was a glass that fell to the ground.

"W-Why?" You whispered, slowly falling on your knees.

"Just because."

"Just because?!" You roared. "You're such a jerk!"

"I am, Y/N! I am a jerk that's why I'm breaking up with you! I can't have you tailing me forever, I'm getting sick with this stupid relationship! Is this what you want, a reason? An explanation?! Then there, you have it!"

You bite your lip as you watched him walk away. You can't chase him anymore. It was his choice. It was his choice to break up with you, to walk out of your life. It's not your fault, you knew you gave everything to him. You did your best to give him all your love and affection to the point that nothing was left to you. Now, you're just an empty vessel. Like a dead weight. It was all his fault.