Paris┊Patri

❛ PATRI [ PATRY ] - MODERN AU 
If we go down, then we go down together.

❛ PATRI [ PATRY ] - MODERN AU ❜If we go down, then we go down together

PARIS \'pa-res\ n 1: a sentimental yearning for a reality that isn't genuine. 2: an irrecoverable condition for fantasy that evokes nostalgia or day dreams.

"My Dad's going to kill me."

You sat on the edge of the bed before looking at Patri who's currently sleeping soundly beside you. Remembering what happened yesterday, you just asked him if you two could meet up in your favorite cafeteria but then you pulled him into an airplane without his consent and all, directly flying to France. You chuckled at the memory especially when Patri's ridiculous look is replaying on your mind.

He was totally clueless during the ride and it was his first time riding an airplane that's why he was so nervous at that time. He was so close at throwing up, and when you both ended up in your apartment here in Paris, he started bickering like a lost mother chicken. He doesn't have anything with him, just pocket money enough for a day and his phone. Taking responsibility for everything, you planned to shop clothes for him. Either way, you don't know how much longer you're going to run away from home.

Your Mom might freeze your cards that's why you withdrew enough money that'll work for three good months.

Why are you here in this mess anyway? Your Dad tried setting you up on someone. It might not look like a big deal especially when you see your future very handsome and rich but you don't want your life to be controlled anymore. You're tired of picking up their tasks and for once, you wanted to be free. You want to run away with your boyfriend, Patri, and luckily, your plan succeeded.

Feeling Patri stir from his position, you saw his golden orbs staring back at you after yawning. He looked like a baby.

"What do you want for breakfast? I can make pancakes."

You asked, smiling, before Patri took you by your wrist, pulling you back to bed. He hugged you as you can feel his breath on your hair. He was drawing stuff on your back and just by this mere action, it's calming you.

"Let's go back to Japan."

You shook your head, burying your head in the sheets. "No. We talked about this last night, aren't we?"

"I can get killed, you know?" he chuckled. "By your Dad."

"I won't let my Dad kill you anyway." You bickered back. "Let's stay here longer."

Kissing the top of your head, he finally gave up. "I'm giving you a month."

"Too short, Patri."

"I can't spoil my future wife, like that."

"If we go back to Japan, you'll lose your future wife, I'm telling you."

Yup, you told Patri about your problem and the main reason why you're running away from home. At first, he scolded you to the bone but in the end, he chose to understand you.

"We can't run away forever."

"I know that, of course." Sitting up from your position, you bit your lip. "Fine, give me a month."

"Good girl."

And then the both of you decided to make breakfast. It was past eight too anyway.

[ TIMESKIP ]

You're both out on the terrace, looking at the Eiffel Tower from a distance. You just finished breakfast and the both of you were not yet in the mood to do something like walking around or visiting any shops.

"I'm sorry for pulling you into this mess, Patri."

Patri hugged you from behind as you both stare at the beautiful tower in front of you. His touch is so delicate and it's making you forget all your problems. You just want to stay like this forever. You just want to stay forever with Patri.

"If we go down, then we go down together," He kissed your hair. "We'll get away with anything and we'll show them we are better."

You smiled at his words. "Very clever."

"Very clever indeed."

You both laughed until you smell his odor. You remembered he hasn't taken his bath yet and he doesn't have any spare clothes with him. You frowned before playfully pushing him off.

"You stink."

"Says the one who suddenly pushed me inside an airplane without saying anything beforehand."

"Okay, okay," you smiled. "I'll go ahead and buy you something first."

"You're going to leave me here alone?" He said, pouting.

As a sorry gift, you leaned in for a kiss, grabbing his neck for more. He deeply sank in it, snaking his arms around your waist, making it deeper. As you both parted for air, he was already blushing. Aw, he's too adorable to resist!

"I'll be back before 10. Promise."