- ➴ Lime Juice!!「 Langris Vaude 」

❝ W A R N I N G 
sexual content. matured scenes.

❛ LANGRIS VAUDE 

Sitting beside Langris while watching him negotiate with some kind of drop-dead rich men, you looked at him adoringly. The way his sly smirk looks damn good on him, his veiny hands touched his wine glass, everything in him is dang hot and sexy. That's when a very risky idea popped up in your mind. You've been together with this little mushroom for years already but you aren't settling with him yet. You're focusing on spending much alone time with him before finally planning on starting a family.

As Langris laughed with the business partners, your hand slowly squeezed his thigh, causing him to jolt upon his seat. He immediately blushed, throwing a dagger look at you but you acted like you're innocent.

"Any problem, Langris?" As you cooed, your feet slowly rubbed against his leg. "You're turning red."

"Y-Y/N, you—"

"It's getting hot here, you know?" Averting your attention from your boyfriend, you looked at the men currently sitting around you as you kept on teasing Langris under the table.

Mr. Kim Taehyung nodded his head. "I agree with you, Ms. L/N."

"Should I get you another bottle of beer?"

"Oh?" Mr. Jung Hoseok gave his glass at you. "If you may, please."

When a bulge was evident on Langris' pants, that's when you abruptly stopped from whatever you were doing before standing up, directly walking towards the nearest bar to refill the glasses. Coming back with a smirk on your lips, you elegantly set the drinks back on the table, softly gazing at your boyfriend who is currently sweating, blushing, and cursing mentally (probably).

"I'll just excuse myself first, guys." You didn't bother to sit back on your chair as you excused yourself once again.

"Oya? The meeting isn't ended yet," It was Jeon Jungkook.

"Sorry," You turned back at Langris. "I have some matters to attend. I'll leave Langris at your care, okay?"

"You can count on us, Ms. L/N."

"Thank you very much, Mr. Hoseok."

Walking elegantly away from the table, making sure you were swaying your hips sexily, you turned around the corner, directly locking yourself inside Langris' office. Oh yes, you're damn sneaky and risky. Turning on your boyfriend in public like that wasn't your thing but of course, you should try new things sometimes too, you know? You sat comfortably on his table, looking at the pile of papers stacked there.

That's when the door burst open, the hinges almost getting wrecked.

"What the hell was that?!"

You smirked, jumping down. "I knew you were coming."

"Answer my goddamn question, Y/N." He roughly gripped your shoulders, pinning you onto the wall, his orbs directly looking at yours as if he was checking your soul.

"What. The. Hell. Was. That?!"

"I was teasing you," You answered casually but deep, deep down, you knew you're in trouble.

"I'll make you fucking pay for making damn sexually frustrated," He looked at you as if he was asking for a stare competition so you didn't dare to back down.

"Then make me."

Within a blink of an eye, his lips were already sucking your neck while his hands worked on roughly tearing your clothes apart, not minding if your robe ended up wrecked too. As he hit a very sensitive spot, you gripped his hair very tight, earning a loud grunt from him. He stopped from what he's doing before carrying you, setting you down back on his table with a loud thud.

"You damn woman, I'll make sure you won't be able to walk for weeks."

"Oh, Langris," You moaned as he touched your precious mountains, fingers playing with the sensitive buds.

"That's actually what I want you to do with me."

"You like this huh? Getting violated?"

"B-By you, of course..."

With another pinch, you arched your back, screaming his name. This turned him on more, looking at your pleasured face. He released a couple of hard curses under his breath before his mouth trailed down on your stomach, pushing the papers out of the table so you won't have a hard time laying there.

"You damn, fucking beautiful woman."

You tried to open your eyes to see him do his magic yet the pleasure was too much and you can't help but to hold on to the table, moaning his name all and all over again.

"You're all mine tonight."

Well, you both knew you won't be able to come to the business meeting again. More like, you won't be getting out of this room until tomorrow. As his pace gradually changed from being slow to very rough, that's the moment you lost track of the time, letting all your emotions loose inside this place, the place to feel the tear, the place to lose your fears.

"Yes, Langris," you moaned. "I'm forever yours."

"That's all I want to hear."