All of Me┊Klaus Lunettes

❛ KLAUS LUNETTES 
Give your all to me, I'll give my all to you.

"Y/N-chan?"

Charmy sat beside you with a cupcake in her small hands, giving it to you afterward. You smiled, bowing your head. The Black Bulls' hideout is temporarily noisy with Asta and the boys talking to each other loudly in the kitchen while the rest are either pulling pranks like Luck and Zora sleeping soundly on a corner.

"Thank you, senpai."

"Is there anything wrong?" She grabbed her cupcake. "You looked troubled."

You took a deep breath before taking a bite. "Nothing."

"Is this about that prince charming of yours on Golden Dawn?"

W-What?!

Immediately blushing, your eyes grew wider as you wave both of your hands in front of her. Of course, you will deny it. You'll deny the fact that you're in love with Klaus, an elite member of the Golden Dawn squad, usually hanging out with Yuno and Mimosa. After a joint mission last time in the Capital, Klaus saved you from a direct hit coming from the enemy and that's where it all began.

Thanking him by buying him a cake from the nearest cake shop, he was delighted to see you giving efforts for him even though he insisted that it was fine, that you don't need to buy him gifts, and a simple thank you will suffice. As a commoner, rich and aristocratic people usually looked down on you and that is the very first time that a noble held out his hand for you.

Klaus didn't treat you differently, he didn't look at you disgustingly. Instead, he played the role of your knight-and-shining-armor and in that instance, he immediately captured your heart.

But come on, let's face reality. Reality is harsh.

There is still a line drawn between nobles and commoners and commoners between nobles. Two people with different ranks can't be together. It's like mixing water with oil, and that's what troubling you. You knew you can't be together.

"See, it's about him."

Sighing, you sat properly beside your senpai. "I...I like Klaus, but we can't be together?"

"Because he's a noble and you're not?"

I nodded. "You knew how reality works."

"Aw," Charmy patted your back. "But why don't you try? What if it works? Maybe you can change the way other people look at a noble and a commoner being together."

"Easy to say, hard to do."

She laughed, "Accurately."

[ TIMESKIP ]

A sunny Saturday, a perfect day to do grocery in the Capital. Every Saturday, there are new and fresh sea products being brought to the public market and since you're free today, you asked your Captain if you could take a look around, and fortunately, he permitted you.

"Let's see," Eagerly checking the fresh fishes on the baskets, someone called your name from behind, making your heart skip a beat.

"Y/N-chan?"