Make You Mine┊Gauche Adlai

❛ GAUCHE ADLAI 
You know that I won't stop until I make you mine.

GAUCHE'S POINT OF VIEW

Blasting speakers with a rock band consisting of three people, blinding party lights, crowded and a really dirty place. I feel disgusted at the sight and I can feel my stomach turning upside down. Why did I approve myself to come in this stupid mixer anyway? Mixer? It looks like a plain, stupid party with teenagers rebelling on their parents!

"What the hell am I even doing here?"

Ugh, shocks! I mentally exclaimed after stepping on a...what the hell is this? A pasta?! On the floor?!

"Finral, get me out of here or I'll kill you."

I took my grimoire out before flipping on a page with a very strong magic spell as Finral stopped me immediately from destroying the whole place.

"G-Gauche, you promised that you'll behave here so you can see Marie for two straight days, right?"

I clicked my tongue, keeping my grimoire in my pocket. He's right.

"Let's get this over with."

"H-hai, Gauche!"

The whole place looks like just a bomb exploded and there are people literally kissing and making out on all corners of the room. Seriously, I could sit on a chair and look at Marie's photo for three hours straight without blinking. Rather than getting hyped up and socializing with people, it's better if I should just continue sculpting my Marie doll.

Finral handed me a glass of juice before he got lost at my sight, now hitting up on girls.

That's when my eye caught a simple girl with her friends, looking like they just arrived at the place. No joke, for the first time, I saw a girl at this party that has no makeup on her face and she looks simple. She isn't wearing revealing clothes or whatsoever, it feels like she's just here for fun.

Absentmindedly, when she caught me staring at her, she smiled so I raised my cup of juice.

That's when I found myself walking in her direction, ready to start a conversation to throw the boredom of the night.

[ TIMESKIP ]

"So, you're a Magic Knight?"

I nodded. "Yes, under the Black Bulls squad."

"Me too!"

She exclaimed happily, her feet wagging under the cold water of this swimming pool. The stars at brightly twinkling at the night sky yet I could admit that this girl beside me is more beautiful. We planned to isolate ourselves from the noise and it's better to stay somewhere private for a little chat.

"I just happened to belong at the Golden Dawn."

"I see. Wait, let me show you something."

Fishing my Marie photo in my pocket, I showed it to her before her eyes started sparkling, grabbing the piece of paper from my hands.

Oh my God, handle it with care.

"Who is this?! Oh my, she's so cute!" She looked at the paper then at me. "Wait, your sister?!"

I nodded as a simple response.

"Oh my...Oh my God! Both of you are so cute! What's her name?"

A crimson blush crept at my face when she suddenly blurted that I'm cute. "M-Marie."

"Aw, what a perfect name for this little angel..."

She said it, smiling genuinely at the picture of my sister before giving me back the piece of paper. This is not the first time I heard someone complimenting my younger sister but this is the first time I didn't get mad at someone or bickering back with such foul words. I felt like I was tamed or something, I don't know.

My hand suddenly touched hers.

"You joined the Magic Knights to protect your sister?"

"Yeah, obviously."

She looked at me directly in the eyes, blushing.

"M-My name's Y/N. Sorry for the late introduction," She chuckled, scratching the back of her head. She's so adorable.

Oh, shoot. I forgot that too. "G-Gauche."

I mindlessly smiled at her before I saw her blush, slowly leaning at me until—

—"Earth to Gauche, please?"

I blinked twice before realizing I'm still inside the party, holding this cup of juice that Finral gave me, staring at nothingness.

"W-What do you need?"

"You're spacing out," Finral stated. "Are you okay?"

"O-Of course I'm fine, stupid brat."

Finral gave out a chuckle before bidding goodbye to me again, now joining the swarm of people dancing in the middle of the room. That's when I spotted Y/N again looking at me with a smile and she's still dancing with her friends.

In the end, I'm just daydreaming.

I shook my head before looking down, not knowing where my feet will drag me. Anywhere, not just here inside this room. I feel like I'm suffocating.

"Oh my God, it's so cold!"

I heard someone exclaimed in front of me until I realized I bumped into someone, causing my juice to spill on its clothes.

And that someone is Y/N.

"I-I'm sorry..."

"I-It's fine. I'm sorry for my sudden outburst too." She laughed. "It was just cold."

My first instinct was to grab my handkerchief as she smiled at me telling me it was okay, that she could just borrow extra clothes from her friends.

"So, you're a Magic Knight?"

I caught her staring at my robe before I smiled at her.

"Yeah, I'm Gauche." Okay, what's with the sudden introduction?

"I'm Y/N. Nice meeting you." She said, tucking the loose hair behind her ear. "Let's enjoy the night, shall we?"

I smirked. Hell, we shall.

 Hell, we shall