Dirty Little Secret┊Solid Silva

❛ SOLID SILVA 
Who has to know when we live such fragile lives?

REQUESTED BY: reformedbully. Thank you!!

The day is fine and the wind is blowing a cold breeze.

As you hang the last pieces of shirts and dresses in the clothesline, you sighed before adoring the view. Finally, you can now start preparing your lunch. Picking up the basket from the ground, you danced a bit when you heard your radio played your favorite 90s song. As you entered your small yet tidy, cute house, you immediately rushed to the kitchen to start cooking.

Y/N, a simple lady living with a normal and contented life. With the help of your water magic, you can easily wash your clothes and do other chores. That's it, you're just simple yet happy. Your parents are away for a while, currently living in your grandparents' house to assist them so you're left with no choice but to live alone at the moment.

"Then, I'll add the–ah!"

You jumped in surprise as someone wrapped their pair of strong arms around your waist, snuggling their face against your neck to kiss it softly.

"S-Solid?!"

He hummed. "You smell so nice."

Solid's voice is so deep and husky, making you blush out of nowhere. You put down the ingredients on your hand before turning over to see him, pinching his cheeks.

"What're you doing here? What if someone–"

"My brother's out," Solid stated. "Don't worry, as well as my sister. That's why I'm all yours today."

You sighed, tapping his biceps afterward to signal him to let you go for a while. You love this side of him, being all too clingy and retentive.

"I'm preparing for lunch, you can eat here if you want."

"What's on the menu?"

You narrowed your eyes at him. "Excuse me? I'm not royalty like you, rich boy. If you don't want to eat, fine with me."

"I'm just kidding!" He chuckled. "You're so grumpy all of a sudden. Do you have your monthly period–"

Throwing him the raw fish, you blushed intensely as ever. As your blood automatically boiled, your boyfriend gave out a heartily laugh while holding his tummy. This man!

"Shut up, Solid!"

[ TIMESKIP ]

You've been with Solid for two years already. It's a perfect-like story, filled with ups and downs but satisfying at the end. You love how he treats you differently from other people and he prioritizes you as if you're the most important gem for him. He wanted to shout your name, he wanted to show you off to his friends, especially to his siblings but life is unfair.

He's royalty and you're just a no one. Like a rock compared to a golden bar.

Since this is your status, you both have to hide your relationship until God-knows-when. Solid knew enough that Nozel won't let his younger brother marry someone like you, no matter how kind or caring you are. They won't understand. They will never do.

Face palming, you watched your boyfriend as he munched his meal. He looked like a kid enjoying his favorite food. You watched him in awe as he savored every bit of food you prepared.

"This is much tastier than Nozel's cooking."

You chuckled. "You're so harsh to your brother."

"I'm just stating facts!" He smiled. "I love your recipes. If I could just boast this to Nozel, I'm pretty sure he'll like it too."

You felt your heart crack. "T-That sounds good, but too bad since we can't–"

"I'm sorry." Solid let go of his utensils before catching both of your hands.

"I'm sorry for putting you in a situation like this. You knew very well that you could find someone better than me, someone with the same level as yours, someone who could show you off to the world but I can't just let you go, Y/N. I can't have any other men touch you as I do. Please, just give me more time. I will definitely, definitely make you officially mine someday."

As tears fell from your cheeks, he wiped it with his thumb.

"I'll marry you, Y/N. I promise. Someday, we don't have to hide our relationship, I don't have to hide you anymore. I can finally take you to the list of places I prepared for our dates and I'm sure you'll love them, so please, can you wait a little bit more?"

He kissed the back of your hand, waiting for your response. You prayed in silence that he won't hear the rampaging heart inside your chest, beating like crazy.

"Who am I to decline, Solid?"

Your slender fingers touched his cheeks. "I will wait for you no matter how long it will take and there are no more other men out there that are better than you because you're already the best. Got it? So, don't worry. I'm not demanding because I understand our situation very well."

The white-haired boy let out a sigh of relief like a big thorn was plugged out of his heart. A tear escaped from his eye but he's quick to wipe it away.

Standing up from his seat, he rushed to your side before enveloping you with a warm embrace, making you melt in the process. He's the best thing you've ever had. Even if he keeps you as his little, dirty secret, you still love him because someday, you knew that you'll still end up walking on the aisle with Solid waiting for you on the altar.

 Even if he keeps you as his little, dirty secret, you still love him because someday, you knew that you'll still end up walking on the aisle with Solid waiting for you on the altar

𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐆𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒 * ˚ ✦ 𝑩𝑳𝑨𝑪𝑲 𝑪𝑳𝑶𝑽𝑬𝑹On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara