- ➴ Lemonade!!「 Patri 」

W A R N I N G
sexual content. matured scenes.

PATRI [ PATRY ] 

After the Elves' attack and his punishment service at the Capital, Patri got to stay with you again. Yes, you were an elf too that was reincarnated like what happened to the others, but after learning the dangerous decision of Licht—no, Patri, on destroying the whole Clover Kingdom, you snitched all of his plans to the Wizard King, Julius. You wanted to save Patri. You don't want him to become evil. So, you fought alongside the Magic Knights to stop him from doing what he wanted.

And luckily, in the end, you all succeeded.

You thought it was the end. You thought that your and Patri's souls have to go but it didn't. As a result, Patri and his other comrades behind the overthrowing had to do the punishment service. Of course, you were not included. After all, you did a great help to Julius and the whole Magic Knights.

On this very exact day, you were in the lobby, waiting for your friend. Friend? Maybe this time, you can finally admit to yourself what you truly feel for Patri. He was your first-ever friend. You developed feelings for him ever since you were still on your own elf bodies. When everything is still okay. That's why you've been thankful that you've been reincarnated. You got to be with your beloved again.

"Patri!" You shouted his name the moment he came out of the door.

He greeted you with a smile, caging you with a warm embrace, making you blush on the process.

"I'm so sorry," you whispered.

"I told you it was okay." He chuckled, patting your head.

"How was the service?"

You let go of the hug before he caught your hand. Of course, your breath automatically hitched as your heartbeat increased. Why is he doing this?! This is obviously making you crazy! He bowed at the other Magic Knights before the both of you set on your way. You decided to take him home first since he had nowhere to go as of now.

"It was tiring," he started. "But I'm happy now that I'm with you again."

You bit your inner cheek, trying to conceal your squeal. As you opened the door to your room, you helped him settle his things on its respective cabinets. The house you are staying in is a little bit small. A perfect place for a person, or maybe for two, but it only has one room, one bathroom, a small kitchen, and a living room. It doesn't even have a terrace but yes, it has a small backyard. That's where you do the laundry.

"Do you want to take a rest, Patri?"

You caught him looking at you intently so you were forced to look away. Goddammit, what is this strange feeling?! It's just the two of you. No one will be able to hear if you do something...private, but you're not a couple. Thus, you haven't confessed your feelings to him.

"Oh, right." You awkwardly chuckled when he didn't respond. "I can cook, what do you want to have for lunch?"

"You."

His voice was so deep and fucking husky that it sent shivers down your spine. Is it really with the voice that sent shivers? Or because of his answer? You tried to laugh it off, considering it as a joke, but he stood up from your bed before walking towards you as you were forced to step backward until your back hit a wall.