Love Story┊Finral Roulacase

❛ FINRAL ROULACASE 
Romeo, save me, I've been feeling so alone.

REQUESTED BY: iceylegends. Thank you!!

4 years earlier...

"Y/N-sama."

Mhm, those pancakes look really good, oh God.

"Y/N-sama, you'll be late for the ceremony."

Dang, I wish I could get one.

"Y/N-sama!"

"Yes! Yes?"

Your eyes shot open, looking around the room with a maid staring worriedly at you. What time is it? Did you sleep too much again? Damn, you knew you shouldn't have stayed too late last night to finish your favorite anime, but what else can you do?! Black Clover is damn hitting the spot!

Lazily rubbing your eyes, you remembered the ceremony today, a special gathering for all nobles in the Capital, and since you're from House L/N, you need to participate.

"Y/N-sama, your clothes are already prepared. Please, take your bath now. Your father is waiting downstairs."

Ugh, damn.

You smiled. "Fine, I'll be there in a few."

The maid nodded before leaving your room. Your feet descended to the floor before it carried you towards the bathroom. Well, you can't help but wonder, what's waiting for you in-store?

[ TIMESKIP ]

"That frigging ceremony is boring! Why am I even here in the first place?!"

You stormed out of the hall, hiding on the balcony to catch some fresh air. Okay, the ceremony started with a mass, then followed by speeches from all representatives from each house, and then another long story of–

"I'm never coming back inside!"

Face palming, you sat at the fountain edge, your delicate fingers playing with the water.

"A-Are you okay?"

"AH!"

You stood up from your seat when you saw a brunette appeared before you, a genuine smile plastered on his face.

"W-Who are you?!"

"Hi, I'm Finral Roulacase."

As your lips formed an O-shape, you slowly nodded your head before you let him sit beside you. The air around him is pretty calming and welcoming that's why all of a sudden, you found yourself opening up to him.

"What are you doing outside? You should be inside."

You smirked. "Well, aren't you too?"

Finral laughed with the remark, shaking his head. "It's boring...and suffocating inside."

His voice is mixed with a hint of sadness and disappointment, probably because it's only Langris that's being acknowledged by his family. Then, what's his purpose for coming here in the first place? If only his family can see that he's trying his best too...