Chapter 1

"Xiao Li, hey, look back."

Li Chengxiu was busy putting salt into the pot. Hearing the voice of Manager Zhang behind him, he hurriedly responded first, put the salt before returning to his head.

This hotel has only been open for three months. The kitchen utensils are new and shiny, and the lush fire is reflected on the silver-white cabinet door, which makes Li Chengxiu's face shine brighter, even on the tip of the nose. The sweat beads also shed light.

He wiped the sweat from his face, "Manager Zhang, what's wrong."

Manager Zhang pointed to the person next to him, "Little money, you take over." Then he said to Li Chengxiu, "Come with me."

Li Chengxiu hurriedly handed the spatula to Xiaoqian, unscrewed the faucet, and rushed to the handle.

Manager Zhang said while leading him out,

"Xiao Li, you are lucky this time."

Li Chengxiu was confused and followed slowly,
"Manager Zhang, what's wrong with me?"

"Today President Liu has come here to entertain a distinguished guest, and even our boss has accompanied me in the past. As a result, the guest was raving about the several dishes you made. He will hold a sea party in Victoria Harbour next month, Chinese food Some of the chefs haven't decided yet. I'd like to see if you can do it."

Li Chengxiu was shocked. The chefs he had been with before were also invited by rich people to prepare dinners, dinners and the like, and they would be tired for a few days, but when they met generous patrons, they could be done for several months. Wages are a good thing in the sky. He has never had his turn because of his junior qualifications.

Today, he could have encountered such a good thing. His happy face turned slightly red, and his excited and throbbing heart pounded.

Manager Zhang looked at him with a smile,
"Happy, your luck is really good. It was less than a month since I was transferred from the headquarters. Come, you go in and change your gān net clothes, wash your face, and move quickly."

Li Chengxiu nodded and walked to the cloakroom when he buried his head. He just thought of pushing the door and remembered, turning back,
"Manager Zhang, thank you."

Manager Zhang waved his hand,
"Go change clothes first."

Li Chengxiu hurried in, took out the washed white chef uniform with a slight fragrance, and put on a few faces with water. The smell of oily smoke coming out of the kitchen seemed to disappear a lot.

When he came out, Manager Zhang led him to the box, and he told him carefully, "Xiao Li, I know you can't speak. If you can
talk less, talk less, others will just ask you
what you want."

Li Chengxiu nodded quietly, "Hey."

"You remember, after going in for a while, say hello to our boss first, and then the boss Liu who is Dongdong, you may often hear that he hasn't seen him, bald, blue shirt, crying Mr. Liu. Then he On the left hand side is the noble guest, with the surname Shao, who is quite young and looks like a star.

"Yep."

"Remember the order. First, our boss, then Mr. Liu, then Mr. Shao. The remaining few are not important. You can nod your head. You can't say a few words in a day. You're afraid you're cold, so you call Don't talk after it's over, unless someone asks you. Just give me other jiāo, you know."

"Well, thank you, Manager Zhang." Li Chengxiu nodded gratefully. Manager Zhang didn't talk to him usually. He didn't expect to take care of him at this time, which made him a little flattered.