Chapter 15

Li Chengxiu nodded and quickly turned to go to the kitchen. He Zhengba had to stare at Shao Qun with big eyes.

He half-squatted and turned over things in front of the refrigerator, Shao Qun caught a little cool breeze, admiring his half-exposed snow-white waist, dreaming of being able to hug him and take off his loose knee-length shorts. There was a row of teeth marks on his slightly protruding spine.

Li Chengxiu quickly stood up with a few things in her arms, interrupting Shao Qun's intention.

He quickly put on his apron, washed vegetables and cut meat, heated the pot to fragrant, and the room was soon filled with attractive fragrance.

Shao Qun followed him in amazement, looking at his busy back.

The soft and obedient hair, the white and slender neck, the thin shoulders, the slender waist, and the straight and beautiful calves make people have the urge to hold them in their arms for wanton play.

Smelling the scent of vegetables and looking at the food, Shao Qun was hungry and waited to pounce on it.

In less than a while, Li Chengxiu served four dishes and one soup.

Spicy cold cut pork heart, one meat and two vegetarians, are sweet and sour pork ribs, topped with cabbage and garlic kale, plus a spinach tofu soup.

The dishes are very homely, but they are already very particular about the presentation, and they give the impression of being delicious without having to taste them.

Shao Qun sat at the small round table, but looked worried at the dishes on the table.

He was very picky in his meals. He didn't eat the offal, not to mention the coriander. Although the kale was good, he didn't like to eat green onion, ginger and garlic. Unless it was used as a condiment, he could only eat ribs, cabbage tofu soup. Although he wasn't happy in his heart, he didn't say that it was obviously not the time right now. When he was able to get this Chef Li's obedient, he would choose whatever he wanted.

Although he didn't say anything, he just bypassed the pig heart and kale when eating. Li Chengxiu was a cook. It was his job to pay attention to the tastes of different people. After a while, he saw Shao Qun's fault.

He didn't take it seriously, thinking that he had known that Shao Qun would not eat it, he put garlic and parsley in every dish.

Shao Qun clamped a piece of spare ribs. The ribs were red and attractive, the meat was fresh and tender, and the mouth was crisp and sweet, which was quite appetizing to him. I added another piece of cabbage. The cabbage in soup was his favorite dish. The method seemed simple, but it was the most test of skill. The cabbage was made of delicious fragrance, properly cooked, full of juice, and sweet aftertaste. He ate a few. He praised again and again, "Cheng Xiu, what you make is so delicious."

Li Chengxiu smiled shyly, "Thank you."

When Shao Qun saw him smile, he was in a good mood. Although there was only one meat, one vegetable and one soup to choose from, the food was more delicious than the Manchu Banquet.

Li Chengxiu's eating is the same as when he was a child. He shrank his shoulders, holding a bowl delicately, and stuffing his mouth with small mouths. Although the movements were careful and neat, it did not make people feel pleasing to the eye. On the contrary, he would think how he can eat with a man. Wife like. But maybe after a meal, the delicacy calmed Shao Qun's stomach, Li Chengxiu's every move still made him look awkward, but at this time, he actually gave birth to a feeling of "actually cute" .

Li Chengxiu got up to clean up the dishes, Shao Qun leaned on the wall and asked him, "I'll help you clean up."

He said it, but didn't mean to touch his hands.