Chapter 31

"Common?"

Li Shuo has a pair of very beautiful eyes. They are not big, long and narrow, and unusually deep. After taking off the glasses, they are less rigorous and sophisticated, and more romantic and suave. When they are stared at by such a pair of eyes, they seem to be instant Can be seen through.

Li Chengxiu was a little embarrassed by what he saw, and his eyes began to draw around.

It rained unknowingly outside, and there was a small fountain outside where they were sitting. The music was gentle and quiet, and the sound of rain hitting the water was clear and pleasant. Li Shuo's strong and magnetic voice sounded solemnly at that time. Li Chengxiu later recalled that it was a very pleasant passage he had heard.

"Cheng Xiu, when people reach my age, they are most taboo and time-consuming, because I feel that Qing chūn is not there, and I must do everything as early as possible, so as not to miss the opportunity and leave it to regret when I am old. To be honest, a few months ago, I just finished After a relationship, I spent three years thinking that he was someone who could be with me for life, but... how do I say, young people's minds, I gradually can't keep up. I believe my sexuality is in the office It's not a secret. I have a pair of very enlightened parents. I'm always looking for someone who is willing to live with me seriously. So I invited you today. I want to get to know you. I hope it won't be too obtrusive, but I believe You don't like roundabouts, do you."

Li Chengxiu squeezed his fingers under the table awkwardly. He never dreamed that Li Shuo meant this to him, and his surprised eyes went round.

In his mind, Li Shuo is so unattainable. Although he is always humble and polite, a person who can't pick out his shortcomings should be treated as an idol.

How could Li Shuo step down from the altar?

This made him panic.

Li Shuo laughed out loud, his slender fingers swayed in front of his eyes, "Look at you, are you scared like this?"

Li Chengxiu recovered awkwardly, "Boss..."

"Hey, don't call the boss, just call me Brother Li."

Li Chengxiu opened her mouth several times, but still didn't feel embarrassed to say, "I, what do you know, I am..."

Li Shuo smiled pretentiously, "I've seen too many people in my life, and I can tell if it's the same kind. In fact, the first time I sent you home, I really did it out of kindness. I didn't expect , You will be sent to me automatically, isn't this fate."

"but......"

"Why, do you already have a boyfriend?"

Li Chengxiu blushed and just about to speak, the phone rang suddenly. He looked at the screen and immediately picked up the phone, "Hey, Shao Qun..."

"Where have you been again!" Shao Qun's angry voice escaped from the other end of the phone. The surroundings were already quiet. Li Shuo was so close, he naturally heard clearly, and raised his eyebrows.

Li Chengxiu was embarrassed, nodded apologetically to Li Shuo, got up and walked into the corner.

"Shao Qun, listen to me."

"It's past seven now, don't you know, I'm still hungry, and I didn't even have any popularity when I entered the house. You are not saying that I will not attend any silly parties anymore."

"Not a party. Today, go to a bidding meeting, come back, traffic jam."

"Even if there is a traffic jam, you should be in the car now. Your voice is not like in a car."