Chapter 47

When the three of Li Chengxiu were celebrating the New Year lively in the house, Shao Qun sat in the car alone, looking at their illuminated French windows in a daze.

On the night of New Year's Eve, he had a mess with his family, his cell phone was turned off, and no one wanted to contact him anymore.

Li Wenxun and Da Li went home early for the New Year. It was the first time that he had faced the New Year alone when he grew up. When talking about the New Year before, he could receive a soft call for New Year greetings.

After the people who followed Li Shuo found out where Li Chengxiu lived, he stayed downstairs in his house without food or drink for almost a whole day.

He didn't think about anything, just wanted to get closer to him.

Today he doesn't want to go up and make trouble. The first is that he is a little scared to see Li Chengxiu and Li Shuo being close and harmonious. The second is that he feels that if he doesn't let him live for even an Ansheng year, he will resist him even more.

He looked at the floor-to-ceiling window with bright lights, and imagined what Li Chengxiu would do in it.

Wearing an apron, busy in the kitchen, preparing delicious dishes.

Seeing crazy and silly sketches on TV will make you happy.

He wanted to spend a hot year with him.

Shao Qun knew that he was devilish.

Since Li Chengxiu left, he couldn't eat a few bites of what other people made. No matter how beautiful a boy, he couldn't be interested. At night, he was lying on the cold chuáng that could not reach the chuáng. What is lonely sleep. The attachment to this person has already scared him and made a big alarm in his heart, but he can't control himself.

He thought, he really likes this Li Chengxiu. In other words, other people are getting better with others. He has already told people to fuck off, but if it is Li Chengxiu, he still wants to snatch him back. Even if Qiáng forces himself to amnesia, he is not willing to hand him over.

The sound of fireworks and firecrackers outside the car is endless, the sky is constantly exploding, and the New Year's celebration is pushed to the height with the clock near zero.

The floor-to-ceiling window Shao Qun was staring at was suddenly opened. He trembled and looked straight at the balcony on the fifth floor.

Li Chengxiu held a firework stick in his hand, and walked out laughing and talking with Adrian.

Shao Qun felt a little strange that he would see Adrian next to Li Chengxiu, but he didn't have time to think about it. He put all his thoughts on the thin person.

Like a child, Adrian wandered around Li Chengxiu with a lighter, lit the firework stick and raised it to the sky, shouting excitedly.

Li Chengxiu also held one in his hand and smiled quietly.

Shao Qun looked at him fascinated.

It is only thirty or forty meters away, but as far as a mountain.

After a while, Adrian turned and entered the room. When a tall figure came out of the room, Shao Qun's expression immediately changed.

Li Shuo smiled and walked towards Li Chengxiu, "That fool Adrian, sparks splashed on the sweater."

Li Chengxiu chuckled, "Isn't anyone burned?"

"Don't worry, no." Li Shuo stood gently behind him, couldn't help but put his arm around his waist from behind, and put his chin on his shoulder.