Chapter 55

When Shao Qun heard the name, he immediately showed an expression like stepping on shit.

He frowned uncomfortably, not saying yes or no, just looking at Li Chengxiu.

Li Chengxiu knew what was going on as soon as he looked at his expression, and his body was trembling with anger.

"You, how can you?"

Shao Qun knew it was so easy. He wanted to pretend to be human, but his mind was completely gone. The rogue nature was undoubtedly revealed. He crooked his neck and said with disdain, "He is considered light if I have not castrated."

Li Cheng's delicate eyes turned black, and he squeezed a word between his teeth, "Go away."

Shao Qun was stunned for a moment, his face showing a bit of desolation, lowered his head and feet to grind the cigarette butt on the ground, and said dullly, "He will not come back in a short time. You can break it early."

Li Chengxiu held the briefcase in her chest tightly, took a step back, and trembled, "It has nothing to do with you." He was about to cross Shao Qun and enter the building.

Shao Qun stood in front of him, staring straight at him, thinking that he seemed to be thin again and his face was not very good, so he couldn't help but stretch out his hand to touch his face.

Li Chengxiu quickly took a step back.

Shao Qun's hand stopped in the air awkwardly, and finally fell slumped.

He blocked Li Chengxiu from leaving, and gritted his teeth and asked, "What is so good about Li Shuo? Tell me, I can do what he can do."

Li Chengxiu shook her head coldly, "Go away."

Shao Qun leaned his hand on one of the walls and looked at him eagerly, "I can do it. Tell me, where is he able to endure? I don't believe it anymore. I will treat you better than him, really , Cheng Xiu, let him go if he leaves, can we start over again?"

Li Chengxiu felt a sorrow in his heart.

Even if the person in front of you hurt someone else, he wouldn't realize it. He would only ask for it blindly, trying to achieve his goal step by step, he could only see himself in his eyes, and could not tolerate anyone.

Whether he likes or dislikes it, as if none of them has anything to do with others, he just lives according to his own mind, how chic and happy, even if he stabbed others all over his body, why did he care?

Shao Qun grabbed Li Chengxiu's arm and asked nonchalantly how Li Shuo was better than him.

Li Chengxiu shook off his hand vigorously, and said coldly, "He respects me and will not lie to me. You are not worthy, compare with him."

When Shao Qun heard this, his eyes suddenly turned red. He still couldn't adapt. How could a person so gentle in his memory say cruel words at him again and again, word by word, stab him like a knife.

He muttered, "Me too, I will respect you too, and I won't lie to you anymore. What do you say will be your head in the future? I'm going to make trouble again. I am a fucking grandson."

These few low-profile promises are already quite difficult for Shao Qun to express. His indomitable man was taken to bear by a man like Li Chengxiu, just as ridiculous as a tiger paying a rabbit. It was enough to embarrass him to laugh at him. But he recognized this person. Even if he could slap this person out with a slap, this humanity is so high that a single sentence can kill him. What can he do?

It's just a few words that are so difficult for Shao Qun, but they are not worth mentioning in Li Chengxiu's ears.

He remembered how many nice things Shao Qun had said when he met Shao Qungang.