Chapter 5

Red hair flicked the water in his hand. "After washing it several times, I don't know if I washed it."

"All right, drastically, what pretend to be here."

"Hey, it's better to wash it a few times. I'm afraid his energy will be contagious." Li Wenxun next to him supported the glasses on the bridge of his nose.

"What do you mean, girlies are also contagious?"

He smiled a little mysteriously, "You don't know, like them, I heard they are all..." He deliberately lengthened his voice and looked at a few people with a smirk.

Shao Qun frowned impatiently and poured a large sip of Coke. "I heard what it is, don't catch people's appetite."

"I heard they are all gay."

"Gay?" The three said in unison.

Li Wenxun frowned, scolding, "Fuck, be quiet, I'm afraid others don't know."

In the 1990s, homosexuality was still a relatively new and unfamiliar word. For junior high school students who are slightly precocious, they are not unheard of, but they are too far away from them. In their consciousness, homosexuality is Representing demons and ghosts, it is simply a sin against the world.

Several people suddenly came to God, "Who do you listen to, how do you know?"

"My elder brother told me that there are always people like the girly girl in the nightclub he runs, a man, wearing tights and tights all day long, also wearing makeup, and his voice is also sulking. It is said that they sell exclusively The ass is for men."

Several children took a breath at the same time, as if they had discovered the freshly released sin, and it was exciting and tense.

"That, that, just that, will it also be..."

"Bacheng is, have you ever seen a man so stubborn, and don't look at him as dirty, in fact, look carefully at that face, the eyebrows are beautiful, and the throat is also thin, and the figure is also thin, right? This is true of any of them." You don't even know the mysterious pair of child gods, you are proud.

Several people showed exaggerated disgusted expressions, calling them really disgusting and really perverted.

Shao Qun seemed to remember what he was doing with his thigh, "Hey, I remembered that when he saw me, his face turned red."

Several people laughed, "When it's over, he must be looking at you! He must be looking at you!!"

"Bah, it's disgusting." Shao Qun thought of Li Chengxiuhong's dripping face and gleaming eyes looking at his eyes, and then associating with what they said, instinctively felt awkward and immediately rose. The shares seemed to be offended by general anger.

"Oh, it's good to be handsome. Not only women like it, even men... Shao Qun, hahahahahahahaha."

The teasing of the people around him was like adding fuel to the fire, which made Shao Qun feel quite ashamed, as if he was also infected with a virus called "gay", and the culprit that made him feel this way was obviously the disgusting girly. .

Shao Gongzi, who has been hot since he was young, stood up with a rub, "Damn, I don't think I can knock his teeth off."

"Ah!" Several people quickly grabbed him and dragged him back into the chair.

"We are just talking, but we are not sure, do you have evidence?"

Shao Qun stared at his eyes, "It doesn't look good on the people, I need proof of fart."

His eyes turned sharply, "Don't be busy first, you beat him up, what's the point, I promise you don't move a finger, he will kneel down for you, so enjoyable."