Chapter 10

From that day on, Shao Qun seemed to be really fascinated by this "cover" of his game. Not only did he openly take him around on campus, but he often spent noon time with him.

Li Chengxiu was frightened at first, for fear of doing something wrong to make hself unlucky, and he was deeply disgusted by Shao Qun's unambiguous occupation of his only "private land". He really has nowhere to go at noon, so he can only accept it passively.

But after a few days of getting along, his heart feels a lot easier.

Shao Qunlai didn't have anything to do with him, he just got him a bunch of food, bī eat him, then touch his hair for a while, pinch his face for a while, just like playing with toys. In the beginning, he was not too awkward to mention, but if he dared to show the slightest unwillingness, Shao Qun immediately lost his face. Li Chengxiu gradually became numb later, so he let him touch it casually.

The more he gets along in this way, the more his fear of Shao Qun fades. Looking back on it carefully, although Shao Qun always said viciously that he was going to beat him, but in fact, he never actually did anything to him once, and now he is even...being good to him.

Li Chengxiu looked complicated while eating the box lunch Shao Qun bought him, and from time to time he took his eyes and glanced at the young man sitting on the wall with his eyes closed. The outline was beautiful like a painting.

He didn't understand why Shao Qun wanted to do this to him. Shao Qun hated him so much before and didn't hide it at all. And in his memory, he didn't do anything to please him. How could he be familiar with him now?

He was vaguely afraid of Shao Qun's bad intentions, but he couldn't figure out what he could do with him.

He can bear the contempt and insult of others, but he can't bear the kindness of others to him.

He ate too much food from Shao Qun and was forced to accept the reference book Shao Qun bought him for a long time. In a short time, Shao Qun has become his creditor.

Holding things that don't belong to me, I was scared, but at the same time, I was also very moved.

There are still people in this world who will treat him well, which is a terrifying thing. He never expected that the rich young master, who was so unattainable in his eyes, would do something that even his parents would not do for him.

He will bring him delicious food, rub medicine, give him clean clothes, and tell everyone not to bully him. Although his attitude is uncertain, and when he is upset, it is still awkward to scold him, but more often, he feels that he is being cared for.

Why should Shao Qun treat him so well? He couldn't help but be afraid, because he was not the life of a good thing. He was afraid that he was dreaming. When he woke up and found that these were fake, his heart would not be able to stand it.

Shao Qun seemed to feel his gaze, half opened his eyes, and turned his head slightly to look at him.

Li Chengxiu raised the box lunch in her hand, "Thank you."

Shao Qun narrowed his eyes and smiled at the corners of his mouth. His lazy expression was set against his beautiful face, which was extremely charming.

Li Chengxiu's heart moved, and quickly lowered her head to continue eating.

Shao Qun yawned and lay down on his back, "Come here and give me a massage."

Li Chengxiu took a few mouthfuls of food, wiped his mouth, and hurried over, kneading his shoulders with his thin but powerful hands. He hopes to do something to make him feel that he owes Shao Qun less.