Chapter 21

Li Chengxiu had a long dream.

In the dream, there was a scene of kissing Shao Qun. At that time, there was a white light from above, and his eyes could not be opened.

His body was very uncomfortable. For a while, it was like being burned by flames, and for a while, it was like being thrown into an ice cellar. The whole world was spinning around, everything lost gravity, he had a headache and his limbs were weak.

Mian Qiang opened his sore eyelids, and Li Chengxiu stared at the wooden ceiling, stunned. For a while, it was not clear where he was.

The body is heavy, and something is pressing him to breathe hard. He tried to move his arm, and the body's function was instantly awakened. The part below the waist seemed to be run over by a car, and it was painful and numb, especially in the lower body.

He slowly turned his head, Shao Qun’s sleeping face and Luǒ exposed arms were in front of him, and his even breathing was sprayed directly on his face. At the same time, he felt that he hadn’t worn anything, and was close to his Shao Qun’s. The body is also light.

Li Chengxiu's brain buzzed, and only felt that his head was about to swell and split.

He effortlessly pushed away Shao Qun's arms on his chest and moved to the edge of Chuáng.

Shao Qun slowly opened his eyes, looked at him blankly for two seconds, quickly propped up his body, yawned, rubbed his eyes and said, "Baby, wake up."

Li Chengxiu took the quilt to cover her chest, and the blood on her face faded clean, "You...I..."

Shao Qun twitched his mouth and smiled evilly, "Cheng Xiu, you were so enthusiastic last night, it was beyond my expectation."

Li Chengxiu was stunned, "I...?"

"Yeah, don't you remember?" Shao Qun held his arm and tilted his upper body towards him, smiling charmingly, "Last night was really memorable."

Li Chengxiu only felt a sharp headache, shook his head, and pointed at him tremblingly, "No...maybe, I, I am drunk, drunk."

"Well, if you weren't drunk, you wouldn't be so enthusiastic, but..." Shao Qun leaned over and kissed his cheek, "I wish you were drunk every day."

Li Chengxiu trembled all over and gave him a hard push.

Shao Qun was unprepared and hit his back directly on the deck. The pain was not considered pain, but the sound was very loud, and with a loud bang, the person who listened to it went upset.

Shao Qun frowned, "What are you gān?"

Li Chengxiu stared at him angrily, "You, you, I'm drunk, you, do you..." The more anxious he was, the more he couldn't speak clearly. He wanted to question Shao Qun with agility and vigor. What did you do to yourself.

On the contrary, Shao Qun had a normal face, "What's the matter, two people are together, how can they not do this."

"But, I'm drunk, I, I didn't... agree."

Shao Qun's face changed in an instant, "Cheng Xiu, what do you mean, do you mean that I forced you?"

Now that the two met, Shao Qun didn't lose face with him. As soon as his face sank, Li Chengxiu felt nervous subconsciously. Moreover, he was shocked by Shao Qun's righteousness, so he didn't dare to accuse him.

Shao Qun said with a sullen face, "Cheng Xiu, I thought we two liked each other. Is it because I have always been passionate? You don't remember what happened yesterday. How can you wake up and convict me."