Chapter 62

Li Chengxiu felt very embarrassed, but he didn't expect Xiao Ji to think that way. He just wanted to help him.

Li Chengxiu thought Xiao Ji would not come again this time. In his heart, he still hoped that the two of them would be the same as before. Even the little tea cup seemed to miss him very much, and often squatted at the door motionlessly, as if waiting for him.

Facts have proved that Li Chengxiu is obviously unable to understand the minds of young people. After a few days of silence, Xiao Ji came again, still carrying a plastic strap in his hand.

When Li Chengxiu opened the door, Xiao Ji unceremoniously handed him the bag in his hand, "I want to eat garlic steamed scallops."

Li Chengxiu was stunned, then laughed and let him into the house.

Xiao Ji was a little embarrassed, after entering the house, holding a small teacup to play, muffled and silent.

Li Chengxiu asked him to make a meal, and he looked at Li Chengxiu with drooping eyelids, and sat down on the dinner table with his jet-black eyes looking straight at Li Chengxiu.

Li Chengxiu handed him the chopsticks, "eat it."

Xiao Ji took the chopsticks, took two bites, and suddenly said, "My full name is Ji Yuanqi."

Li Chengxiu was startled, "Oh".

"I'm here because I want to play professional basketball. I didn't let it go, so I ran away."

Li Chengxiu didn't know what he said to himself, so he could only listen carefully.

Ji Yuanqi looked at it with bright eyes, "I told you all, so please tell me about you."

Li Chengxiu didn't know why, "What did you say?"

Ji Yuan prayed, "Say yourself, where are you, how old are you, what have you been doing before, why are you here, and what's the matter with your boyfriend?"

Li Chengxiu had a headache.

He didn't know what the young man was thinking about. He thought it out all the time. He felt that the generation gap between the two was too big, or it was easier to eat together as before.

Ji Yuan was reluctant, knocking the bowl with his chopsticks, "Say, I told you." It seemed that if Li Chengxiu didn't say it, he would suffer a big loss.

Li Cheng Xiumian said, "I, my hometown, in Beijing, working here, this year, twenty-nine."

Ji Yuanqi crooked his neck for a while, muttered to himself, "It's ten years old, it's okay", and then continued to beat the bowl, "Go on, where is your boyfriend, where, how old, and what? , Why is it divided?"

Li Chengxiu couldn't bear it anymore, why did I have to tell him this?

But Ji Yuanqi was still waiting with his eyes wide open.

Li Chengxiu sighed, "Stop talking about these."

The young man became unhappy, and his face was immediately pulled down, "Is there anything I can't say, isn't it already divided? Is it still not enough?"

For some reason, Li Chengxiu felt that his overbearing and self-willedness was a bit like Shao Qun when he was a child. He couldn't say whether he was disgusted or emotional, so he gently put his chopsticks on the table and stopped talking.

Ji Yuanqi saw that he refused to say, his face was not so good, and it took a while before he spoke, even with a feeling of "cheap you" in his tone, "Well, why don't you try with me?"

Li Chengxiu had the experience of the last time and was able to realize what he meant by "try" and looked at him in surprise. Ji Yuanqi felt a bit hot on his cheeks, "Anyway, you are also single, and I am single too. Try it, doesn't it matter that you don't like men? I am so handsome, what do you not want."