Chapter 38

The person who came was the third lady of the Shao family, Shao Nuo.

After entering the room, she sat on the sofa, raised her eyebrows at Li Chengxiu who was taking off her coat, and said with a rather disdainful tone, "You are Li Chengxiu."

Li Chengxiu nodded, "Drink water? Tea?"

Shao Nuo raised her chin arrogantly, "No need. My purpose of coming to you is very simple. I'll leave. My brother is going to get married. Take this check. Please leave." She got out of her bag. Take out a piece of paper and pat it on the coffee table.

Li Chengxiu's hand stiffened when he was putting the shoes in the shoe cabinet, and then slowly put the shoes on.

I don't know why, he was not surprised by her intention at all, nor was he surprised by what she said.

He slowly sat on the sofa at the other end, lowered his head slightly, and said in a low voice, "He said, not married."

"Marriage is not so fast, but when they come back from vacation, they will get engaged."

Li Chengxiu raised his eyes and looked at Shao Nuo, and said in confusion, "On vacation?"

"Yes, they are on vacation in the South Pacific."

Li Chengxiu shook his head in a daze, "No, he said, on a business trip."

Shao Nuo also froze for a moment, pursed her lips, took out her mobile phone from her bag, and showed him the screen, "This is the photo my brother sent me yesterday."

Li Chengxiu stared at the photo blankly.

It is indeed Shao Qun above. The woman next to him in a swimsuit hugging him is the supermodel he saw in the newspaper. The two of them laughed happily.

Li Chengxiu's eyes were sour, and his voice trembled and said, "I, say, maybe, it's a friend."

Shao Nuo stared at him, with a trace of doubt in his eyes.

She frowned and pressed the call button, "Don't talk for a while, I will let you completely give up."

She turned on the loudspeaker, and after the waiting voice passed, a lazy voice came from the other end of the phone, which was familiar to the two people present.

"Hey, third sister."

"Shao Qun, what about gān?"

"I'm not gān, lying on the chuáng."

"How did you play?"

"It's okay. Come, Qi Ming, my third sister, say hello to my third sister."

A soft voice came from over there, "Hello, sister."

"Well, hello, are you having fun?"

"It's very happy. It's so beautiful here. Sister, please come and play when you have time."

"Well, how is Shao Qun treating you?"

"Okay, Shao Qun is fine, haha." There was still a vaguely frolicking voice.

Shao Nuo smiled blankly and said perfunctorily, "That's good, come and call Shao Qun, and I will tell him something."

Shao Qun's voice resounded again, "Sister, what's the matter?"

"Oh, do you have any special requirements for the engagement party?"

"No, you can figure it out."

Shao Nuo said a few more casually, hung up the phone, and when he turned his head, he saw Li Chengxiu firmly covering his mouth, his face was full of tears.