Chapter 59

Shao Qun hasn't eaten for several days, and his stomach burns as soon as he eats.

He didn't care about this, so he grabbed Li Wenxun and said to leave quickly.

The small flames in Li Wenxun's heart rushed upward. He came from Beijing and didn't even rest a foot. He went straight to the suburbs to save the young man who had missed his footing. Now that the stool under his butt is not hot, he will fly back again, without such troublesome people.

"You fucking think that airlines are also operated by your home. Whenever there is a plane, there will be a plane. If there is a kind of plane, you can tell your Lao Tzu that you want to use a military plane to search for your little love."

Shao Qun scolded, "What are you talking about? What if he goes back to his hometown today? What if he is here now."

Li Wenxun gave him a white look, "The fucking anniversary is not at this time."

Shao Qun was surprised, "How do you know?"

"I remember it was March and April when he dropped out. His mother died a few months later."

Shao Qun continued to ask, "How did you know?"

"I used to be at the same school with him, as long as he has a good memory, he can almost remember it, because the high school entrance examination was approaching at that time, and the teacher organized the school students to donate money to him."

Shao Qun paused for a while, sat back in his chair, and "donated money"

Li Wenxun took a mouthful of cigarettes with an uncomfortable expression, "You didn't know when you went abroad later. He dropped out because his mother was hospitalized, and seemed to be drinking and paralyzed. Isn't he a top student? The school sent someone to look for him. After a few times, it meant that he persevered, and he was promoted to middle school. The school could subsidize him for living expenses every month. He never came back. I heard that he did several jobs every day and borrowed a lot of money. There was no time to study. Later, the school organized a donation. It's funny. When he was in school, no one took him seriously. He dropped out. The teacher exaggerated his tragic life, but some people sympathized with him and argued. Donate more than anyone else."

Shao Qun's body gradually became cold.

Li Chengxiu had indeed heard something about Li Chengxiu since he was a child, but at that time he just thought he was quite strong. But when investigating his affairs, whether he was eager to get him and made it to him, how could he really think deeply, and he would forget it in a blink of an eye. But now from Li Wenxun's mouth, what happened more than ten years ago, he can remember for so long a matter that does not concern himself, he must be extremely impressed.

He listened and suddenly began to feel sorry for Li Chengxiu.

The closer he gets to Li Chengxiu, the more shallow he knows about him.

He thought that Li Chengxiu was weak and weak. Li Chengxiu was indeed unmanly, but he could support himself and his paralyzed mother at the age of thirteen or fourteen. If he were to be spoiled, he would not dare to say that he had such courage and courage.

He remembered that he always laughed at Li Chengxiu as a maiden, and now he really felt that Li Chengxiu was a responsible man.

If he has a family, he may not be able to create a prosperous life for his family, but he will definitely spare no effort to afford everyone's life, even if he kneels on the ground, he will be burdened by others.

Just like when he was with Li Chengxiu, Li Chengxiu had no money and power, but he worked very hard to treat him well and give him wholeheartedly in the way he could.