Chapter 68

Busy until noon, Li Chengxiu was free to have lunch in the office.

People in their company usually go to nearby restaurants to eat. There are many large and small companies here. At noon, the nearby restaurants are just like the staff canteen.

Because there is a subsidy for lunch, Li Chengxiu usually brings his own food, and he can leave 400 yuan a month.

Everyone in the office was gone at noon and it was extremely quiet. Li Chengxiu untied the plastic strap and looked worried at the food that was squeezed into a ball in the subway.

The door behind was suddenly tapped twice.

Li Chengxiu was agitated. Looking back, he saw Shao Qun standing at the door smiling and looking at him. The clothes on his body were not yet gān.

Their company is small and not very formal. It is not a strange thing that there is a messenger who can just say to the uncle at the door to come in. Li Chengxiu is wondering how Shao Qun came again at noon. Did he never leave? ?

Shao Qun walked in and said, "I knew you definitely didn't go out to eat." As he put the plastic band in his hand on the table in front of him, "I just went to buy you some hot dishes. ."

Li Chengxiu glanced at him and put aside his face, and said softly, "I brought it myself."

Shao Qun glanced at the iron lunch box that leaked the vegetable soup, reached out and picked up the lunch box, and pushed the things he had brought in front of him, "This is all cold. You can eat something hot. It was raining in the morning. Drink some ginger soup to get rid of the cold, otherwise you should catch a cold again."

Li Chengxiu stood up and reached out to grab his lunch box.

Shao Qun refused to give it to him. Instead, he pressed his shoulder to let him sit down, "Hey, eat. You eat what I brought, and I eat what you brought. Is this going to work? No fees."

Li Chengxiu said, "No need..."

Without waiting for him to finish speaking, Shao Qun had already sat down across the table, picked up the lunch box and took a big bite.

Shao Qunping's elegant and chic appearance suddenly went on strike, holding a lunch box and ate several bites, just as if he had been hungry for a long time.

Li Chengxiu looked dumbfounded. The dishes he brought were very simple. One tomato, one egg, one potato shreds, and they are all leftovers. The potato shreds are rejuvenated. Now they are very ugly. Ordinary people just pretend to enjoy it Look like.

Shao Qun raised his head to meet his stunned eyes, tilted his mouth and smiled, "You don't know how much I want to eat what you make."

Li Chengxiu's heart trembled, and he lowered his head, with the smile of Shao Qun in front of his eyes.

Shao Qun lined up the lunch boxes he had brought in front of Li Chengxiu, put the chopsticks and spoons in front of him, and continued to eat the lunch boxes, saying: "After you leave, I can't sleep or eat... Look at you, it's tasteless to eat what I've raised from other people's food. You said I miss you when I eat and I miss you when I sleep. ..." Shao Qun paused suddenly, put down his chopsticks, and his bright eyes looked at Li Chengxiu carefully, and said nervously: "I didn't make excuses for myself. I was too jerk back then, but I really miss you. Can't think about it..." Shao Qun couldn't say anymore. He saw Li Chengxiu's eyelashes trembling slightly, and he didn't lift his head.

He sighed and said softly to Li Chengxiu, "Cheng Xiu, let's eat."

Li Chengxiu looked at the lunch he had brought, and gave Shao Qun a few mouthfuls, only half of it was left, and he had to eat at noon.