Chapter 75

When Li Wenxun and the others rushed to see Shao Qun, they suspected that they had misheard on the phone. The knife was not in the stomach, but probably in the head. Otherwise, Shao Qun's two-faced smile, what is it? from.

As soon as they entered the door, seeing Li Chengxiu sitting with his back to them, she glanced back at them and turned away.

When he came closer, Li Chengxiu was peeling apples there. A ball of brown wool was resting on his lap. A closer look revealed that it was a sleeping dog.

Shao Qun's eyes were like nailed to Li Chengxiu's body. He didn't react to them when he saw them. He just said, "Here."

Li Wenxun sat down on his chuáng, opened the quilt and took a look, "Drink, it would be nice to move this knife down by another two inches."

Shao Qun smiled and cursed: "Fuck you paralyzed, so curse Lao Tzu." After speaking, he looked at Li Chengxiu tenderly, "Cheng Xiu, I have nothing to do next."

Zhou Li gave a "fuck" and made a gesture of nausea.

Li Chengxiu put the apple on the plate, held up the tea cup cautiously, turned his neck to find a place to put it down, and said, "You guys talk, I'll go out."

Zhou Li thought the gadget in his hand was quite interesting, and stretched out his hand, "Give it to me."

Li Chengxiu took a guard look at him, and finally put the teacup in his pocket. The puppy barked, moved and was silent again.

"Don't!" Shao Qun hurriedly pulled him, "Don't go, you just sit here, you are my wife , there is nothing you can't listen to."

Shao Qun has recovered pretty well these days, but there is something wrong with it. For a few minutes, I can't watch Li Chengxiu and make trouble. He can wake up the whole building in the middle of the night, because Li Chengxiu goes to the bathroom at night and is not accompanying him Enter Zhang Chuáng, like a child.

Li Chengxiu has to take care of the dog and the children, making him messy.

Li Chengxiu sighed and wanted to relax for a while, so she said, "I'll go to the bathroom, and come back in a while."

Shao Qun had no choice but to let him go, while muttering, "The toilet in this broken ward is broken and hasn't been repaired until now. It's damn high, you have to go to the toilet..."

Li Chengxiu ignored him and went out.

Shao Qun reluctantly looked so many people were vomiting.

Li Wenxun and others left, and said in a serious tone: "Shao Qun, you really fucking have you, why I haven't seen it before, you are such an infatuated species, your mind is squeezed by the door."

Shao Qun said nonchalantly: "You know what a fart, my wife is good, you don't know everything, so envy it."

Zhou Li began to roll his eyes.

Shao Qun proudly said: "When I was under the knife, I went to my waist and didn't hurt my internal organs. It looked scary and it was all blood, but it was all right."

Li Wenxun gave a thumbs up and sarcastically said: "You are a bull, you are so fucking bull, you are great, you are so considerate, even if you puncture the kidney, you still have a spare."

Shao Qun snorted, "I found the right head."

Ke Yisheng, who has been silent, asked: "Shao Qun, how did you let your sister go in the end?"

Shao Qun wrote lightly: "Just get a child." That child is not his kind of thing. The less people know the better, even if it's him who is young. So far, he has also talked to Li Chengxiu, that his doctor friend only helped him take Li Chengxiu's jīng son, and promised to keep it secret, not knowing what he wanted.