Chapter 2

He went back first to change gān's net clothes and put on the dirty set again before returning to the kitchen.

After he entered, the carving of the side dishes in the spoon was stagnant, and he looked at him with a bit of gloating in the inquiry.

Li Chengxiu knew he was not popular here.

In his past life, in fact, there has never been such a relationship. His way of doing things has always been to wrap himself tightly, to talk without words, to flow without jiāo, or to jiāo, everyone forgets him, only then he feels comfortable.

People like him can easily provoke disgust, so it is better to minimize their sense of existence and instead be safe.

He is accustomed to treating people silently, others naturally treat him silently.

It's just that this place is different. He feels that some people's attitude towards him is not only contemptuous but also hostile.

He has been in Shenzhen for ten years. He started as a handyman apprentice, and then went to this hotel with a teacher who treated him better.

Three months ago, the boss opened this new store. Because it is a sea-view hotel, not only the environment is good and the treatment is high, the first batch of transferred employees will definitely have better development in the future.

When deciding on personnel, everyone also broke their heads. He has been under the leadership of General Chen for five years, and his performance has been good, so he was transferred here and worked as a deputy chef with another colleague.

In the previous environment, everyone was accustomed to his reticence, but in the new environment, with many new colleagues, at the beginning of the familiar running-in period, with an attitude of isolation from the world, it would be hard not to blame people.

What's more, his seniority can be used as a deputy chef, and it is inevitable that he will be criticized. If it is not that the new store is short of staff, it will certainly not be his turn.

Everyone sees that he is being cooked while being called out by the manager. If he is so anxious, most of the time it will not be good.

A young chef named Xiao Qian who took over him just now asked him, "Brother Li, what Manager Zhang asked you to do."

Li Chengxiu said truthfully, "If you have a guest, you will have a party and tell me to go."

Xiao Qian showed an expression of disbelief, looked at him with his mouth open for a long while, and then smiled, "OK, Brother Li, good thing."

Xiao Zhao, who was preparing the cold cuts, sighed deliberately. "Brother Li is lucky. If you were not on duty today, you wouldn't have such a good thing."

The implication is that if the head chef or another deputy chef is here today, it will not be his turn.

Others also echoed a few words, congratulations again.

Li Chengxiu nodded and said nothing. He looked at the dishes ordered by the customer displayed on the electronic page, washed his handle, and rolled up the sleeve to start working.

Everyone saw that he had no reaction, and they all asked for fun, and a small worker walked a few steps behind his back with an exaggerated twist, and everyone laughed.

Li Chengxiu's right ear is weak, and it is difficult to distinguish a variety of sounds in a noisy environment, but the irony smile can still penetrate the eardrum and send it clearly into the brain.

He buried his head to cook the crab huáng tofu, and his heart gradually calmed down.

At night, dragging his tired body home, Li Chengxiu first threw himself on the faded carpet.