Chapter 72

The car quickly took him into the villa where he had been several times. Li Chengxiu had stabilized his emotions in the car, and when he got out of the car, he was a little embarrassed to see Ji Yuanqi rushing over to him.
Ji Yuanqi came up and hugged his shoulders and touched his crying red eyes with his fingers, "What's wrong with you? Unemployed? The teacup is dead?"

Li Chengxiu frowned and patted his pocket, "It's good, talk nonsense..."

Ji Yuanqi looked at the puppy in his pocket, took him by his shoulder and led him into the house, "What the hell is going on with you, tell me."

Li Chengxiu took a deep breath and gave Ji Yuanqi a gloomy look.

He didn't know where to start. The entanglement between him and Shao Qun was like a mess. How to make it clear, even if it was clear, he could not tell Ji Yuanqi.

Ji Yuanqi watched him not speak, anxiously trying to poke him in the head.

"You are facing me with such a desperate face, and you still don't tell me what's going on. Are you deliberately looking for this young master to be unlucky?"

Li Chengxiu shook his head, "I'll go back..."

Ji Yuanqi pushed him back on the sofa, "No leave, no leave unless the matter is resolved."

Li Chengxiu took the teacup out of his pocket, fiddled with it in his hand, lowered his head and said nothing.

Ji Yuanqi pulled out the paper and put it on his face and wiped his face.

Li Chengxiu took the paper awkwardly and whispered, "Thank you."

Ji Yuanqi sighed, "You speak, how can I help you without speaking."

Li Chengxiu rubbed his eyes and sucked his nose, "I will make you what you want to eat."

Ji Yuanqi whispered: "I don't want to eat now."

Just when the two of them looked at each other awkwardly, there was a commotion outside the door.

Ji Yuanqi just got up to take a look, a bodyguard had knocked on the door and came in.

"What's the matter?" Ji Yuanqi looked through the window, and several people noisily surrounded the gate.

The bodyguard said, "Master, someone insisted to come in outside the door, saying that he was looking for Mr. Li... Then a lady came over. The subordinate recognized that she was the eldest lady from the Shao family in Beijing."

Li Chengxiu's face changed suddenly, and he looked at Ji Yuanqi nervously.

Ji Yuanqi showed a fierce expression, "I said you were crying like this, because of Shao Qun, right?"

Li Chengxiu stood up nervously, "I still..."

Ji Yuanqi stared out the window, "You sit down honestly... Damn, I've long wanted to teach this man named Shao, you put him in and let his yaksha-like sister wait outside."

The bodyguard said: "Master, that person is not good, really want to let it in? It's better to let Miss Shao come in, it's not appropriate to let her hang outside the door..."

Ji Yuanqi said indifferently: "I let her brother in is already giving her face, what are you afraid of? This is my place."

The bodyguard retired helplessly.

After a while, the people piled up at the door dispersed, and Shao Qun's face was heavy and he was brought in.

Ji Yuanqi shook Li Chengxiu's hand hard and grinned, "Let me vent your anger."