Chapter 3

Shao Qun's eyes and tone were so sincere that Li Chengxiu was even more embarrassed when he listened.

He really hated Shao Qun at that time. If it were not for him, he wouldn't be a cook in a hotel today. He should be able to enter a good high school, a good university, and have a completely different life. But after an interval of 14 to 5 years, he had a more thorough understanding of many things and began to believe in destiny. Shao Qun was a distant and vague impression of him, just like he would not hate him when he was a kid. Like a sugar kid, he has long had no memory of this person.

Under that serious and earnest look, Li Chengxiu showed a shallow smile. He felt that the hard knots that had been stuck in his heart had gradually melted from the day he saw Shao Qun until now. He felt a sense of relief, so for the first time. Shao Qun said clearly and without hesitation, "It doesn't matter."

Shao Qun looked at him with unusually bright eyes, and Li Chengxiu was a little uncomfortable when he looked at it.

The dim sum of style jīng was quickly put on the same table, and Shao Qun warmly greeted him to eat.

Li Chengxiu didn't have a large amount of food, and had just eaten dinner.

Shao Qun asked him about the situation over the years while eating.

Li Chengxiu said lightly that after leaving school, he went to work, and later said that Shenzhen had many opportunities to work, and came.

Shao Qun nodded and was silent for a moment, saying, "After that incident, my family sent me to the UK, and when I came back, I went to find you, but I couldn't find it."

Li Chengxiu thought of the hardships and embarrassments of that time, he was suffocating in his chest, and he didn't know what to say.

Shao Qun put down his chopsticks and reiterated, "I am really happy to see you again."

For many years no one has expressed ardent or affection to Li Chengxiu. He is used to or disgusted or ignored, and there is someone who can be happy to see him, even if it is just a polite word, which is also flattering for him. Shao Qun's superiority and brilliance suddenly became less repulsive, and Li Chengxiu was in a much better mood, and slowly said, "Thank you."

"I just want to thank you and be willing to do me a favor."

Li Chengxiu thought of the "business" they were going to talk about, and asked, "Party, what to do, I have no experience."

"It doesn't matter, you don't have to bear the burden. The specific things are operated by specific people. You only need to be responsible for setting the menu and the things you want to purchase, and then make some preparations in advance. It is enough to prepare the dishes that day, as you usually do in the hotel. Not far away."

Li Chengxiu heard this reassuringly. He hadn't done similar work. Only when the hotel received the conference group in the past, there may be places to learn from, but he was still afraid of messing up, and he would be even more sad when he was in the hotel in the future.

Shao Qun told him roughly how many people would come, the main taste of the dishes, a few special dishes that must be available, etc. Li Chengxiu listened carefully.

Finally Shao Qun said that he took him to see the person in charge of this party for two days, and they will focus on discussing together.

After eating a meal, Li Chengxiu finally relieved the tension in front of Shao Qun, and his speech became smoother and more complete.

Shao Qun endured and endured, and asked, "You didn't talk like this before, why..."

Li Chengxiu was stunned for a moment, and his straight tongue seemed to knot again.