Chapter 40

After washing, Li Chengxiu lay on the chuáng holding the teacup and looked at the calendar over and over again.

The results of the accounting exam will be known in a few days. Like all the candidates waiting for the results, he began to feel uneasy, recalling the questions he had answered and guessing various possibilities.

The little teacup whimpered straight in his arms, and after a while he took his little paw and patted the inferior through-page calendar paper. Seeing that Li Chengxiu didn't respond, he bit again.

It recovered from the moment it bit Li Chengxiu, and quickly snatched the paper from its mouth.

He turned over while holding the small teacup, pointed its belly towards himself, rubbed his warm belly with his fingers, "Hungry?"

The puppy shook its little chocolate-colored hairy body, whining.

Li Chengxiu took out a few dog food from under Chuáng and brought it to his mouth, "Can't eat too much, already, I have fed you."

He couldn't figure out how to eat such a small belly.

When he was still at Shao Qun's house, Shao Qun found out how to raise a lot of teacup VIPs for him on the Internet. Such a small dog must not be eaten by it, and it will die. Li Chengxiu was very scared. He almost counted the dog food one by one and fed him, but now the little guy is raised up. Dog food is never eaten unless he is delivered to his lips. Li Chengxiu has to feed him. Li Chengxiu must rub his neck when he sleeps to be quiet.

Li Chengxiu is probably a natural nanny. He needs to do his best to take care of the people around him, even a dog that slaps him.

After feeding the little guy, he put it in a nest covered with a thick quilt, and turned off the light to go to sleep.

As soon as I closed my eyes, a piercing bell suddenly came from the quiet room.

Li Chengxiu was taken aback, and quickly sat up and touched the phone on the table. Before the caller ID was displayed, he put it directly to his ear.

"Hey……"

There was no word on the other end of the phone.

Li Chengxiu looked at the screen suspiciously, and his heart suddenly throbbed.

It is Shao Qun.

Li Chengxiu also fell silent, thought for a while, and silently turned off the phone.

Unexpectedly, when he just pressed it off, the phone rang impatiently again.

Even the teacup cried out in protest. Li Chengxiu had no choice but to press the call button again.

Shao Qun's irritable voice came from over there, "You are really capable, dare to hang up my phone."

Li Chengxiu tried to adjust his breathing, trying to get through the heartache, and after taking several breaths, he was relieved.

"Shao Qun, what's the matter."

Shao Qun's voice was a little dumb, and his tone sounded too bad, "You still have some things with me, hurry up and clean it up, and put it here to make crickets."

Li Chengxiu was taken aback for a moment, and whispered, "It seems, no more."

"I said there is, and the broken ones are not yours, can it be mine."

Li Chengxiu pursed her lips, "Then, throw it away."

There was a pause on the other end of the phone, and then he cursed, "If you don't clean up your own things, let Lao Tzu throw it away? Do I have time, you hurry back to me!"